I hate Split-Screeners

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by TehRussBus, July 19, 2011.

1. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I like seeing them try different combinations in an attempt to take me down. Support - Gunner, Support - Tank and two Gunners being the more popular ones.
  2. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

This plus you know they cant afford to upgrade the skills after buying one for each class lol.
  3. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

lies again. you said you were really sleepy, or drunk or something like that.
  4. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Well both, but it played out as a joke and i ran with it.
  5. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Sometimes me and my buddy play splitscreen. Usually a support, gunner/tank setup. Even if we play half decent the lag and framrate issues always bites us in the ***.
  6. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

I love when supports on the enemy team build lazer blazers and sit by over healing them because they think i wanna destroy it but all I wanna do is taunt in front of it lol.
    Sorry this is off topic for the split screeners unless they do it.
  7. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

When my wife and I both play supports (somewhat rare, I usually go tank or assassin, but occasionally on Spunky) we heal each other a bit and generally leave the gunners to fend for themselves. Why? Because they're generally either: A) trash, and if you leash them they'll just take you into situation after situation where you will die just moments before they do, or B) pub stomping, spawn camping morons for whom the last thing they need is a support to encourage their behavior.

Just my $.02.
  8. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

i give my guest the custom classes and I go default tank
  9. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

This would be a good idea. Give the beginner the good stuff to start out with, rather than be: "Here this is all you get, yeah look at all this I got I'm in control motherf***er."