I don't want to say goodbye to my sweet delta commander...

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by bengeocth, February 20, 2014.

1. bmb

bmb Well-Known Member

You're just jealous because you only have two legs.
  2. Trisdino

Trisdino New Member

I find kickstarter exclusive commanders to be fine, they are a perfectly fair and logical reward. That said, I HATE the fact that they are advertising with it. Whatever you guys say, that is false advertising. The images show it in several places. And for those saying "the description never said you would get it", that makes no sense. Sure, it is technically correct, but the description also never says that you WONT get it. The description for tf2 never states that you will have all of the classes, you just assume it, because all of the advertising shows it.

The fact of the matter is that showing the delta in all of the promotional material is not only rather arrogant, but also false advertisement to those who buy the game via steam without doing research. And no, I am not saying this because I am bitter that I wont have the delta, I do not not even like its design.
    carlorizzante likes this.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Quad Osiris > all
    bmb likes this.
  4. sporemaster18

sporemaster18 Member

Christ, all of this about the delta com is friggin stupid. Personally, I don't really care, my favorite commander is the Aeson. Let's just not turn this into something as insane of an overreaction as hats in TF2. Oh, and quadroped is my second favorite type.
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Calyx > Osiris.
  6. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

progenitor predates all ... the eldest the wisest ... the most powerful ... thou shall kneel before our very presence ...