Howard Mostrom! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by StickMan9000, May 28, 2013.

1. warlockgs

warlockgs Member

The Eigenharp Pico is amazingly expressive. There are some pieces I play that can only be expressed properly by someone who knows true sorrow and has been playing the clarinet for 15 years..... or an amateur like myself with a Pico.

As physical instruments go I also play violin and piano; the violin is my oldest musical companion going on nearly 30 years playing. I like the Eigenharp because it lets me play everything else without having to learn how to hold and use the instrument. Learn once, apply to everything. I can't play the guitar in its physical form, but I can rock out on my Pico.

Maybe after the game is out and I get my copy of the score I'll put up some videos of me playing along with them to give you guys a glimpse of just how stupidly easy this thing makes music :)
  2. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

warlockgs, you are not easing my gear lust :( ;)

EDIT: On a more OT note, I don't have much orchestral music in my collection, and am REALLY looking forward to seeing what music this game has :cool:
  3. StickMan9000

StickMan9000 New Member

Oh great thanks guys, now I need to save up for a Eigenharp :)
  4. warlockgs

warlockgs Member

My Pico is the cheapest instrument in my gear closet *shrug*.