How to get Sniper Headshots with a moving target

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by AnGrY OrPhAnZ, August 24, 2010.

1. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

gay strategy. done better w/o being gay. also ur sig makes me think u might be mentally handicapped. current 20 year olds will in 20 years be having 32 year olds piss on their nonexistant graves? have fun with that.
  2. yoshi1hero

yoshi1hero New Member

I just keep on shooting moving them to protection usually they loss interest and I pull off a shot when they are trying to snipe. Trick to living longer when a sniper hold fire let go of soon then hit zoom before shot fires. This allows you to check your surroundings. Make enough people mad and 4 vs 1 will happen. Speed as bronze will make you a harder Target plus you can run away from assaults so you can kill them after they walk into a trap. They are on the ground how did you miss it?
  3. mipegg

mipegg New Member

Drag scopes seem to be insane in this when I play sniper. Though if you want to take the super noob strategy, trap spam and camp. Even when you turn your back to them you get headshotted (rediculous, no?)
  4. Myrick

Myrick New Member

The sniper appears to be hitscan, especially when you play on host. I've found that my hits register quite a bit more when I play on host.

Shooting Gunners/Tanks through armor is possible because of Sniper 2, which gives your bullets enemy penetration. Meaning you can shoot through people into other people. So you can shoot through the shoulder or back hitbox into their head hitbox.

As far as the supports being hard to headshot, absolutely. I also frequently have a problem sniping where I will hit someone and the explosion (Sniper 3) shows up on my screen, and I often damage bots or pros near them from the splash, but they take no damage. Hit registration will hopefully be improved after the patch.