How to get good?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Nekoh, March 24, 2011.

1. Vlane

Vlane New Member

No. I just stand in that little spot where no turret can hit me, juice and bend the money ball over.
    Turrets have to kick in before the ball is down. If it's already down no turrets is really useful. A shaveice in the front being the one possible exception.
  2. Snipen8r

Snipen8r New Member

You're actually illustrating my point. That's the whole point of using the turrets in the first place to delay that money ball from going down. Ive played that role too. Letting the money ball go down cloaking and running past turrets to keep the money ball down for an entire match. My point is that the money ball needed to go down in the first place to allow that to happen. The goal is to prevent that from happening until overtime and even then a well protected base will prevent the whole team from coming in and ganging up on the money ball. Or at the very least slowing them down. I can't understand why people keep making this argument it makes no sense. If turrets are useless then answer me this. Is it easier to attack a base with no turrets up? Or a base with all turret slots filled? (yea I know what you're thinking filled with all level 1 lasers :) I think you get what I'm trying to say though.