How to dramatically improve the competence of pub supports

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AARPS

AARPS New Member

@turntables see reaching to make a point. Aryan = more than fascist, you have to accept all the ways a metaphor applies. you're pretty much doing the same trolling but in the other direction at this point.
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

From a support of equal skill to every other support in the game (this means immortal303 and turntables)

Supports just can't stand how little a support can do to hold map control, push or keep a game in their favor.

Also, the juice chaining was me killing their turrets repeatedly.

Attached Files:

3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

@AARPS, I like your sig.
  4. truckus

truckus New Member

Um, I played Sniper more than anything else in those games? And once again, you think prestige is important. Gonna rag on me for being a slim bot? I'm not really since that's my second GT and the earnings from the previous one + this one put me at scrambler, but whatever. The fact that you apply importance to your bot symol is gay. And your team was NOT full of non-prestiges.

And our other friend Chef Hue isn't prestiged either, he just reached 90 last week and plays the game maybe 3 times a week for a couple of hours.

I also forgot to mention that we lost because SnakeFighter (yeah, you forgot to mention he joined just before that match started) got around to juice rushing pretty quick, playing Assault and he carried you guys. And as far as rage quitting, you give yourself too much credit- IT WAS 6 IN THE MORNING! I was quitting whether we won or lost. I've also beaten you a few times while playing solo since then. You do tend to get carried...

It's not like I think you're a bad player, the things you say are just petty and retarded.

and no you didnt just ask if we could do anything else, you bitched hardcore about how OP the assault is and you said "even Ekanaut on the forums said so" whine whine whine.

Anyway, like I said, i played sniper that night, assault MAYBE twice. Whats your next excuse?
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

why did that panda guy say F U?
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i feel like my signature is needed in this thread again.
  8. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Turntables doesn't even predate me. And he's stupid so I'm better than him.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

but you dont play support as much as he does so you hate support because it is overpowered.
  10. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I see, that logic is undeniable.
  11. joker

joker Active Member

This really shows just how stupid you are. There is mutual respect among me and my "followers" because we dont sit around and talk about how support takes skill in pubs because it doesnt. We're friends who met through the competitive side of this game where people like you have never been because you are terrible. You and every other retard who takes stabs at people like zatch, hawkshade, myself, tom, deadpool, and other people that i have seen be ridiculed for performances in pubs wouldnt last 5 minutes in some of the matches we have participated in.
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

what the **** just happened here? is that really my gamerpic in that photo? wtf
  14. six_pounder

six_pounder New Member

15. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Oh my, I'm pretty sure I asked for a challenge... not a sexual favor, bro.

I highly doubt I've played a support of your caliber as well. :lol:
  16. joker

joker Active Member

turntables participated in last nights privates and looks to do more, i will do no further trolling to him for he is one of the respectables
  17. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

am i one of the respectables? :D
  18. pound symbol

pound symbol New Member

What is a "respectable"?
  19. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Even a "good" Support will play terrible if that "good" Support plays against a "good" player. End of story.
  20. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

example of some "good" players?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.