How to dramatically improve the competence of pub supports

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

While we're at it can we make it so that assassins lose 50 dollars every time they stab a Tank in the face with the dagger?
  2. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

I play a lot of support. Honestly, I understand why some supports don't heal. The other day I overhealed a leashed a gunner on my team only to watch him get murdered by a group of bots. It can be very frustrating at times.
  3. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Post.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:lol:

I'm not a great support but even I know that you should overheal everyone and everything. Not only do they get an advantage, you get a lot of juice. The support is the only person that can heal another player/bot/turret, so you should abuse that as much as possible.

Do I really need to be telling you this? I thought you were at least somewhat smart.
  5. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I played a game with 3 supports on my team all turtling and over healing their fire bases. The other team had multiple prestige'd players and just held mid the whole time getting juice and destroying us. I didn't get healed once and couldn't push out of my base alone as a gunner.

You can play support how ever you want, but that doesn't mean I won't think that you're playing it wrong and are a ****.
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Ok wildman, maybe there's a reason ur not a great support.

no, u dont have to tell me ANYTHING about how to play support. I've probably forgotten more about playing support than you've learned so far.

Teapot, I know u think im a ****, but if I had been on ur team **** woulda worked out different.

This is a great example. Ive played with Teapot before. I know he's a solid player. I would absolutely overheal teapot, and push with him until it was no longer effective.

Despite the fact that a faction of mnc trolls are "anti-immortal", I am the type of support u all wish u could get. Just because I argue on the side of players who might not be good players, doesnt mean im arguing for their style of play. U may gripe about my cranky posts, but I know how to win.
  7. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Bragging about being good at support.
  8. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

just cuz u can't play support doesnt mean its a garbage class. Not many players take the time to become "good" at support. Im sure whatever class u play is legitimate, while support is for noobs.

Yeah ur awesome.

Don't u have to go futtbuck some guy or something? Enjoy that rusty trombone.
  9. OfficerFuttBuck

It takes at most 2 minutes to become good at support.
    Step 1: Keep gunner overhealed.
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Thank u for proving my point
  11. OfficerFuttBuck

Yep, you've played this game competitively so much more and know so much about it.
  12. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

do you sorry,ignorant, trash talking trolls ever realize that the support is THE WEAKEST class in the game. Just because you are too frigging stupid to look for a firebase we are the ones that are OP? Because trash *** little noobs get the support and do nothing but shotgun whore? Because they won't follow you around all day padding YOUR score? You idiots run around with crabbed up gunners, newb-fly-away assaults, front grabbing assassins, explosive round whoring, ridiculous overpowered jetguns,grenades that get spammed more then the word tryhard,juice chaining d-bags and all you can think to do is call the support overpowered and easy. Guess what, I play support all day long and am proud of my skills, i have several tactics that no one ever uses and will push my team,ALWAYS. You see, this is the difference between a skilled player and one that just turtle's up. Yeah, I turtle, when my base is obviously being destroyed; you got a problem with me playing how I should. Good supports do a lot of work on the battlefield and seldom get an ounce of respect for it because of the ignorance on this board
  13. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Overpowered jet gun?
  14. x 2TurnTableS x

when a tank can stand directly in front of my 2.3 firebase and melt it in 1 second, when a tank can just clear anyone in the area with that spin, yeah overpowered jet gun.
  15. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Ok
  16. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

I demand a support 1 v 1...

No juice, SHOTGUN ONLY, Spunky Cola Arena

Are you man enough to accept my challenge, Immortal303?
  17. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

[​IMG]
  18. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

WEOW

Attached Files:

19. joker

joker Active Member

a "good" support will only do well against "bad" players.

a "good" support will get destroyed by "good" players on "noob" classes.

6 "good supports" will get destroyed by a "good" gunner with a dedicated support, while the other 4 players on their team sit around laughing at the 6 "good" supports

there are no such things as support tricks that no1 else knows about. oh wait let me reveal the super secrets of good supports:
    put firebases under bridges
    melee bots and overheal your own blackjacks for faster juice
    hack 3 is amazing get it asap
    run around enemy bots hurtgunning picking up all juice boxes you see, because an average pub player has no chance of overcoming the rate of healing you are getting from hurtgunning buts
    use your quickly accumulated and skillful juice, then go buy some more
    then, go buy some more
    then, go buy some more
    then, go buy some more
    congratulations, in just a minute or two of reading, you now have the secrets of support those wall street fatcats never wanted you to know

oh, and heal your teammates, but only if your firebase is not in danger of course
  20. x 2TurnTableS x

this community is like a chatty cathy doll, one popular person says something effing stupid like-umad,tryhard,pubstomp and the rest of you lemmings follow. Can any of you actually have an original thought for once. The same thing goes for the way you idiots treat supports, one clown doesn't like it so you all don't. HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT FOR ONCE!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.