How to continue after a Galactic War victory?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by DeathByDenim, May 29, 2014.

1. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Maybe I'm daft, but I played two battles in the Galactic War mode and can't seem to figure out how to continue after achieving a victory. Playing the game works fine. I kill the enemy commander, and I hear the victory music, but then what do I do? My screen looks like this:
    nowwhat.png
    I can rotate the planet and interact with the player drop down list, but that's it. The Chronocam is unresponsive, as is the planet selection drop box. <ESC> doesn't work either. The first time I didn't have any mods installed. The second time, I had accidentally left the Settings Manager mod active, but that shouldn't matter, I think.

I can quit PA by simply closing the window, and restarting it does show I won.

Is this a bug or am I simply missing something obvious?
    This is with Kubuntu 13.10 and build 66567 (running the game with optirun).
  2. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

Looks like the victory screen isn't showing up, go look in the coherent debugger for more info (I assume you know the basics since you made a mac version of pamm)
  3. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

try pressing f5.

I haven't seen this, but then I use win7.
  4. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Doh, how could I forget about the wonder key F5. Unfortunately, that didn't work either.
    Nothing much in the way of errors in the debugger. The "Planetary Main" scene has:
    Code:
    Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_trigger'
    But I think that's always there. The "Live Game" scene has two of those though. There is also a "PA GAME OVER" scene, but that one has the usual "failed to load resource" stuff for the localization. (That is, "en-us", "en" and "dev" are missing)
    Nothing that seems to be out of the ordinary to me. I guess it makes sense for the game over screen to appear. So I'll create a bug report then.