How stupid/silly were you when you first started playing?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by OfficerFuttBuck, February 16, 2011.

1. kingdom

kingdom New Member

I played assault for the longest time and was fairly decent, i always had a positive k/d and i new the bomb was god but on the down side a never coordinated with my team and only player killed.
    I got back into the game after the spunky update and was newb all over again after i started to main tank, i always deployed and used the jet gun as my main and only railed when i felt it was necisary (bad spelling) and i thought the tank was a slayer.
  2. x gr1m x reap3r x

x gr1m x reap3r x New Member

first class played (as xbox guest) support i was only killing my friend (at the time you could see split screen assasins and he sucked as assasin) 1 shotted him every time also found out how to taunt and taunted him :D
    now im a sniper who "turns into him" (personality and skill wise) who goes assasin golfing about 2:1 bodyshot:heashot kills :)
  3. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I ignored the annihilator and thought, "Someone else will get it!" up until early December.
  4. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I don't know. I was playing with the developers at least three days before it actually came out. Needless to say I was having my arse handed to me.
  5. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

Aiming is HARD! D:
  6. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

yea haha, and just for kicks try doing a 360 no scope on -1 sensitivity :lol:
  7. Undertaker4uplr

Undertaker4uplr New Member

When I first started, I though the Tank and Gunner could fly around like the Assault. I thought there was a problem with my controller when the Tank and Gunner jet pack would cut out lol.
  8. discocrisco

discocrisco New Member

I killed pros with the hurt gun. I dropped airstrikes on every group of enemy bots within range. I hacked an enemy turret with every juice.
  9. BasalArmag3ddon

BasalArmag3ddon New Member

those were good times.
    Back when the Support was awsome and not nerfed into the ground.
  10. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

i still remember my first encounter with the support air strike, standing right near the dropzone marker unaware of its true radius thinking lol got to be a noob to get hit by thi....
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

It does take skill to be a good sniper, but a lot of people think a good sniper means getting a lot of ice trap kills. You need to be able to aim, too.
  12. mintycrys

mintycrys New Member

It took me two months to remove gold speed from my Sniper.

My K/D still hasn't recovered.

On the other hand, I got reeeeeaal good at running the hell away while quickscoping to cover my retreat.
  13. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I, for one read the ProTip:

Assaults can use their bombs to jump higher

and immediately tried bomb jumping... with the grenade launcher.
  14. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

If you were a bad Demoman, you wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin it with us now would ye?
  15. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Yes. Yes I would.
  16. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

When I first started playing, I only played in blitz (to chicken to try crossfire) and I couldn't figure out how sometimes my airstrike would move and other times not. Then I noticed that there was a physical beacon that I was throwing and it was attaching to the bots. But until then, I was pressing all kinds of buttons thinking I must've mashed something to make it track the bots. (some of those were gremlins :oops: )
  17. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

I never pre revved the mini gun. I also would never cloak during the grapple as a sin before the patch.
  18. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

when I first started ice traps were seldomly used for me and i didn't even know how useful the shotgun was for support... Pretty dumb
  19. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

I thought you could spawn jackbots and it was random when they came out :roll: . I also never bought juice for the longest time.
  20. Dagoth Wit

Dagoth Wit New Member

Re: How stupid/silly when you first started playing?

This...so embarrassing