How Many Hours?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ASH, March 23, 2011.

1. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

DAMN YOU.
  2. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

I play this game everyday from 29 hrs to 53 hrs. I'm hardcore and need a life. :(
  3. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

If you consider that MNC is the only game i play because other "popular" game make me really sick (i'm waiting for GOW3) i play for 5/6 hours a day (2/3 hours after lunch and 2/3 hours after dinner except on friday and saturday and when i have to play with my band)

The question of playing even if you're losing is pretty correct!!! If you search and search for a good lobby and quit a "losing" match with a random team you earn nothing..something like 1000 or 2000..but if you play a losing match with brain and a little more strategy you can still win and make more and more money!

last but not least...playing so much on this video game is like telling to the world that this is a video game more than others! how many arcade games have 270K players and got so many funny things and players? I think that this forum and this post i telling to uber <<please, make one more...or simply..maki it better and better>> ^_^
  4. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I checked my raptr. I've logged 422 hours and I'm ranked 230-something on the leaderboards as of a couple days ago.