How is Custom Class gonna work?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by tehwalrus, April 17, 2010.

1. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

I know... it ended up on the cutting block at the end of the project.
  2. broncoburns

broncoburns New Member

I imagine that wouldn't be too difficult to fit in an update. Figure out how to integrate the Xbox keyboard (lots of games do this so I bet it's not that hard), have it store the created name in a string, and have the GUI display the value in the string instead of just "Custom Class X". Of course I'm sure there's a lot more work involved in each of those steps, but it definitely seems doable.

The reason that it didn't get included initially is probably due to the fact that Uber's a small dev house and they need to "pick their battles" and focus on the most important aspects of the game. But now that they don't have a huge SoA deadline to shoot for, I'm sure they'll have plenty of time to surprise us with all kinds of future content! :mrgreen:
  3. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Very true, besides that, it's just some small insignificant detail.
  4. l3g1t

l3g1t Member

Well tbh this isn't really a bummer for me, I hardly rename my classes in CoD and I only did in CoD4 when I was 10th prestige. In MW2 I really dont at all.