How does the community feel about this?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by B33rChiller, April 10, 2011.

1. DelBoy

DelBoy New Member

Granted, Vlane's example's a liiiiiittle creepy. You sure won't find me telling someone it was such a pleasure to be headcrabbed by him. :lol:

Otherwise, it's okay. Can't be modest all the time. :D
  2. Z-UNIT

Z-UNIT Active Member

almost exclusively sin and tank and when i play tank i make a point of chasing sins around and setting them on fire :D
  3. Tigerhawk71

Tigerhawk71 Member

Yeah, i checked some old screenshots and sure enough, you're playing tank on the other team half the time.

I'm always playing Sin because i can't deal with how slow everyone else is, except recently where i'm trying a bit of gunner.

You are.. persistent. :p
  4. Z-UNIT

Z-UNIT Active Member

my biggest fault imho

ill be sure to set you on fire next time i see you in game :twisted:
  5. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

I find the only problem with players like vlane, wilder and the other RWM guys is that the team they're on generally will win just off there backs unless there is an equally as good player on the opposing side.
  6. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Surely you haven't read this?
  7. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

Because we hack. And vlane hacks, we just shared our hacks.
    There are no good players in this game, only regular people and hackers.
  8. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

And naked people right MOOOSE?!
  9. Awpteamoose

Awpteamoose Active Member

Naked and covered in jew-ice.
  10. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

J.B.bot is coming for you, better use your LATEX GLOVE :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  11. Robinson

Robinson New Member

I'm so aroused.
  12. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

13. Yanderman

Yanderman New Member

I have not, and I'm not really certain about what the two posts have to do with eachother... kindly explain, please. :)
  14. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

I agree here. I prefer to have jokes and good-mannered fun abound than insults.

That said, given the definition of retarded as "of subnormal intelligence," I believe it is a fitting term for many of the players of ALL online games.

I guess just John Gabriels Greater Internet Fuckwad theory.
  15. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

I just experienced several higher ranked players camping outside a spawn farming kills on the new players, they were chris117 and kittyhawk, they had set up a firebase and basically killing everyone even though our ball was down they dragged it on for another 5 minutes longer so they could feel better about themselves. That is what this game has turned into, good players farming kills and bad players dying a lot, there is hardly any middle ground.
  16. verden

verden New Member

We don't stack, unless we're doing silly stuff.
  17. DEPLOY

DEPLOY New Member

I didn't say you stacked I just said that you guys are so good at this game that generally whatever team you're on is likely to win even without your team mates doing much work, you can control and push all by yourselves which is quite discouraging.
  18. TheWilder

TheWilder New Member

TRANSLATION:"You guys are so damn sexy"

Thanks...I guess
  19. verden

verden New Member

My point with us not stacking, is that we divide up so there's usually RWM guys on each side. :)

And in all fairness, we're encouraging people to add us, or write on rawmessiah.net if they feel lost or would like to get some pointers, or just have some fun playing for that matter :D

besides Moose, we're actually very down to earth and easy to talk to, which is also why we encourage people to join our mumble and play with us, we rape each other constantly, but it's always with a good laugh, except for Hick of course, but his rage is our joy. :D
  20. Vlane

Vlane New Member

Divide? 6 supports vs. you. That's dividing.

Oh, just read it. Yes, Chris117 and Kittyhawk like to play together and killwhore, which is why I like to play assault when I see them to make them ragequit (works by the way). If it bugs you THAT much add me on Steam and I'll see if how often I can make them quit.