Hotfix Build 83796 with Release Build 82834 is live!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, June 10, 2015.

1. theiban

theiban Member

I still experience a problem in the factories with automatic building, in some games the option doesnt appear.
  2. jables

jables Uber Employee

F5 a few times to reset the UI should fix it. We are working on getting that fixed still.
  3. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

Install the Can Build Factory Fix for 82834 client mod on PAMM and confirm it fixes for you.
  4. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

Quit to main menu doesn't appear to work as a spectator.

EDIT: It appears it's just a lot slower than Quit to Desktop.
    Last edited: June 18, 2015
  5. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Just have to point out that I think the pathfinding have improved greatly :)
  6. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

I just loaded a GW game and when my Subcommander died I died aswell (quite a "WTF?" moment). Afterwards I didn't lose the game - it never showed me the endgame screen, I just wasn't unable to do anything (since everything exploded).
    I then quit the game and was able to play the mission again, but I won't dare at the moment since that stupid sub commander will probably die again.
  7. theiban

theiban Member

Where do I find that fix? I cant see it on PAMM
  8. mikeyh

It's there under UI Mods... search for Can Build Factory Fix.
  9. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

FYI...your forum button doesn't seem to work for the Can Build Factory Fix mod.
  10. mikeyh

Didn't bother creating a forum post as I assumed it would be fixed in next hot fix.
  11. mikeyh

12. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

Just saw this weird issue with the Unit Cannon where the rail gun did not raise and shoot straight up, instead the gun shot off to the side, and the pods still went up as expected. This only happened to the red player on the moon in game# 11951519162533077615. A good time to view this would be at 47:30, when all 3 of the red players' Unit Cannons were firing at the same time on PAX Pox.

upload_2015-6-21_3-10-50.png

Attached Files:

13. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

I just noticed that when you have fabbers selected and want them to assist a building in progress and hold down the shift key, the command after the assist command is not queued but instantly executed, ignoring the assist command.
    Just noticed this while building a halley and wanted to queue the fabbers to move through the teleporter after it was finished and they always turned to the teleporter instantly although the halley was only halfway finished.
  14. n00n

n00n Active Member

I was just watching some replays and can across a couple of bugs (here on Linux).
    • The fast forward button are no longer functioning, it just plays back in normal/real time (rewind works fine).
    • Missing metal spots on replay ID: 1017641381132230376
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
  15. Planktum

Planktum Post Master General

Two bugs in one screenshot and these bugs have been know by Uber for a very long time (can you spot them?). What's being done about this? Maybe a couple more peope at Uber could work through their lunchbreaks to finish this retarded cousin that the family just wants to pretend doesn't exist.

During this game I also had a nuke disappear as soon as it finished building and I can't even provide you with a Lobby/Replay ID because all the replays in this game are broken and the only other way to track games is by using a Mod (PAStats) which causes more problems than it's worth.

Screenshot 2015-06-22 12.14.35.jpg
  16. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

I see.... nuke fumes.

I could hear.....nuke siren?
  17. Planktum

Bug #1 - When you watch a replay or Chronocam you constantly hear and see the nuke silo noise and animation.
    Bug #2 - When the T2 air fighters land on the ground, their wings disappear into the earth.
    The amount of bugs in this game are endless, not to mention the server performance.

If I was able to provide you with the Lobby/Replay ID then you could see it for yourself, oh but thats right, the replays have been broken for how long?

[EDIT]
    Known Bug #3 - Orbital Launcher animation!
  18. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Do the fighter not have an animation for their wings?

And yeah the bugs can be annoying, but supcom was the same. Not that supcoms bugs excuse anything.
  19. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

The actual bug is that the 'use' command makes the unit skip all other commands.
    chaser86 likes this.
  20. Planktum

There's some games which have a couple of bugs (when the game is first released) and then there are games which you would call a buggy mess (even months after release). Which example do you think best describes PA?