Hotfix Build 82369 now live!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by jables, May 29, 2015.

1. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

ok, so there seems to be this problem when the last enemy commander dies, the game freezes for a short amount of time, this has happened both time I have played on this version, another thing is portals, the path finding seems to be messed up or something, when I selected m units to go through the portal, they all bunched up on one side on the opposite side of the portal, I had to manually guild them to the front of the portal and then command them to go into it.

My last game was crazy though, I was about to kill the last commanders base, which was alone on a lava planet (playing with AI) I had a tiny lava planet which was heading for him when BAM!! It hits my earth planet, loosing all of its halleys and units. luckily My comm was on a metal planet at the time, but that was not the crazy part, it was that my 2 other allies made bases on the earth planet too, and even though a huge crater was left and half of the Halley planet was gone, none of the bases were affected, but the Halley planet was orbiting at a very close proximity.
  2. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

So many broken games that didn't start:
  3. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

Ya, I had some problems starting a game yesterday, when it started, I was kick back to the main menu and had to log into my Playfab again as I was kicked out of it, I then rejoined my AI made game with large amounts of lag. when the game started, I could not spawn on any planet, the game had apparently started but I could not see any of the AI, not even my allies, I finally surrendered and then my allies popped up and became visible.

I had to restart my computer as well, as when I forced a shut down with task manger and the game exited, it left grey lines on my desktop screen.
  4. elodea

elodea Post Master General

Last edited: June 7, 2015
  5. elodea

elodea Post Master General

Bug where only one team is listed in game after you load in. I talked to a player in the other team once when this happened and he said he got a crash. Seen it happen 4 times so far, rare bug.

Don't know reproduction.
  6. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

When you choose a spawn, then go into settings, the game pauses, but the sounds do not. (Right after the 5 second count-down ends. If you start before the game does not pause<- also something that could be improved!) The game goes through all of the landing sounds, including the explosion sound and when you unpause, the landing animation has no sound.
    cdrkf likes this.
  7. n00n

n00n Active Member

At least here on Linux (with no mods) the radar blips are missing when below the strategic icons level.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. mikeyh

mkrater likes this.
  9. n00n

n00n Active Member

Just tested and it is indeed still present in the PTE.
    Last edited: June 9, 2015
  10. mikeyh

mkrater likes this.
  11. n00n

n00n Active Member

Was planning to, just had to finish up the match. :D
    mkrater likes this.