Hotfix 89528 with TITANS update 86422, Hotfix 86765, Hotfix 87296, Hotfix 88163, & Hotfix 88288

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by mkrater, August 25, 2015.

1. n00n

n00n Active Member

Halleying planets that orbit ones self, either shouldn't be possible or is bugged.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Zenotheory

Zenotheory Member

I don't know if it been reported or not. But every time I enter system editor keep crashing pa.exe on load up for me. (Steam Version) I have validated the files and found no errors.

Attached Files:

3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Do you also have a PA log? Those will contain crash information (hopefully). You can find those logs here: "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Uber Entertainment\Planetary Annihilation\log". You can just copy-paste that in the address bar of Explorer. Just delete them all, start PA, make it crash and upload the newly created log file.
  4. Fistons

Fistons New Member

This is a old bug, but with my Linux, keyboard shortcuts to create group or view point don't work.

I'm using an AZERTY keyboard with a FR-fr locale. My Linux is an Arch with Gnome 3. I tried to switch my keyboard to a QWERTY layout, without success
  5. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

If a mod is crashing the game, please notify the mod creator to let them know. Does the game crash without any mods running? Can you turn them off to verify?

In Steam:
    • Right-click the game in the Library
    • Select Properties
    • In the General tab, select the Set Launch Options button
    • Type --nomods and select OK
    This will run the game without mods to see if a mod is interfering with the game. If the game is crashing without any mods running, please let us know.
    Ksgrip likes this.
  6. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

This is a known issue on our to-do list. I've updated the issue with these details, thanks!
    dukyduke likes this.
  7. Ksgrip

Ksgrip Active Member

Yep it was a mod that didn´t got deleted. Sorry for bashing:s
    Remy561 likes this.
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Awesome! I'm happy to hear it's working. ^_^
    andrehsu likes this.
  9. joshsparrow96

joshsparrow96 New Member

Hi admin, i want to tell you that the teleporter doesn't work very well to air units. For example, if i build 2 teleporters in different planets and i move my 50 air units into the teleporters then not all the air units will get into it (Fly around it). I have to move it again and again until all my air units have moved. I think you should look into this bug because it's very disturbing to do a macro army management. Thank you in advance.
  10. crizmess

crizmess Well-Known Member

Air units aren't able to use any teleporter in the vanilla game. Are you using any mods?
  11. huangth

huangth Active Member

I think that the air units can't pass the teleporter is intended.
    In current situation, player can use Zeus to defend the planetary invasion from unit cannon or teleporter.
    Even the Helios isn't a hard counter to Zeus.
    All of these is due to a simple limitation, you can teleport the air units.
    If the air units can pass the teleporter, I think the Zeus is completely useless.

If you want to provide the air support for planetary invasion, you can use T2 fighters which can cross planets.
    For air-to-land units, such as T1 and T2 bombers, they should not cross planets.

As you mention the moving units to other planet, you can use the area command.
    You can use multiple orbital transports to carry multiple units in once.
  12. huangth

huangth Active Member

A small bug report.
    It may be not a big problem.

The units keeps shooting the enemy unit even if the enemy units is already dead.
    While the shooting doesn't reduce the HP of the wreckage.
    It is quite often to see for dox and slammer.
  13. Fistons

Fistons New Member

Great! Thanks! Please let me know if I can help!
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Air units should not be able to use the teleporters. As @crizmess suggests, it sounds like you may be using a mod. Otherwise, I am curious to learn more on how you were able to get air units to use the teleporters. :)
  15. linduxed

linduxed Member

Yes, I've got a GTX 970. I haven't experienced this on the latest patch, I think.
  16. linduxed

linduxed Member

The latest patch seems to have a new issue for me, which is that I get no sound. The weird thing is that some days ago I actually managed to start the game with sound, with no real change made apart from restarting the game a couple of times.

Here's are the relevant lines where things seem to fail:

Code:
    [23:05:55.763] INFO {{FMOD}} fmod buffer size 5
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} Event System init failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} Event System setMediaPath failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} Event System load failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} system createDSPByType failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} sfx createDSPByType failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} battle createDSPByType failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} movement createDSPByType failed.
    [23:05:55.786] ERROR FmodAudioWrapper {{FMOD}} Audio system failed to initialize!

17. linduxed

linduxed Member

Below is a link to a log where all mods were turned off except for the Green Fab Spray mod. Don't mind the errors about Fmod, that's an unrelated issue causing me to have no sound. All I did was load up some replay; as mentioned, everything that's being built was invisible.

https://gist.github.com/linduxed/3b8be75f9c542c5a257e
  18. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

There is still a bug with chronocam when the game is over, it takes a few min. before you can use it
  19. linduxed

linduxed Member

This problem seems to have gone away after a suspend-resume. It could be that it resurfaces later, I'll have to see.
  20. n00n

n00n Active Member

A number of users may be familiar with the issue of bugged nuke launcher(s) once in a while. I have figured the steps to reproduce it.
    1. Power off the nuclear launch.
    2. Assist with fabbers to completion.
    3. Upon firing the nuke will just disappear from the launcher and fail to build another nuke (unless you first give a stop command).
    tracert and Quitch like this.