Holy crap 1,900,000m

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by RaTcHeT302, September 13, 2012.

1. Spooky

Spooky Member

The "trending" number on Kicktraq always includes the current day as well. Thus, the trending number is always low at the beginning of the day and gets higher at the end of the day.

Anyway, the trending number also shows $2mill now ;). Very nice final spurt... two millions approaching fast now! And still a lot of hours left.
  2. akran

akran Member

just added $20 for the USB stick! So awesome that it was added :D Gogogo 2 million!
  3. Shigawire

Shigawire New Member

I'm so proud of my fellow fans.. <3

I wasn't even sure if it was gonna get past 1.5
    And now it looks almost certainly to get past 2.0
    Hot DIGGITY!
  4. acey195

acey195 Member

Looking at trending is not really useful at this time, if you look at the trending graph, you see it already has been lower and now is rising again. the trending value is nothing more than the (average value per day)*(days left)+(current amount). Since the the kickstarters tend to go a lot faster at the very end and start, the trending value is a reasonably good estimate around halfway through the project. Which is around the same value as it currently is, but not accurate enough on this scale.

The projection is what you want to be looking at, but that only updates once a day, but good news, we already broke the low boundary of the projection, meaning the final projection will be even higher.