Here's where I rage about pubstomping

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by goathax, February 27, 2011.

1. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

Release = steam featured.

2 weeks later = no advertisement = no new players = dead.

Not to mention a good half of the player base is probably Global Agenda players who got it on word of mouth from other players.
  2. Mail

Mail New Member

I would very much like to see more servers with team select off. I'd also like to be able to filter rules to find what I prefer. I don't get what people are talking about when they say playing against friends isn't fun, I find it hilarious to play against friends; as long as you don't act like an *** it's just as fun as playing with them, if not more.

The fact remains that pub stomping helps no one. What's the point of playing if you're going to win every time? I find steamrolls unfun from both sides. I like a good 15 minute battle back and forth to wrench map control and bot lanes from each other until someone gives, that's always great! Even if I lose I know it was hard fought, and I have a habit of complimenting members on the other team that made it difficult for me to grab the advantage. When I play with friends(usually only one or two at a time) it's always random unless we're being stacked against, in which case we try to counter it with varying success.

I will never understand the kind of person who goes into pubs and plays like it's comp. It's a different environment, and you're just being a **** to some guy who's trying to blow off steam after work.