Hate messages from other players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by krunkthuzad, April 28, 2011.

1. B WALL

B WALL New Member

I don't have a problem with juice chaining, but Don't claim to stomp someone when you did it 90% of the time juiced. All it takes is one good juice run with 3 kills and a turret destruction to fund an endless source of juice. I personally would rather get a win than stomp a team and lose, but to each their own.
  2. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Agreed. And I guess that's why we played some fun games last night :)

My party all agreed that you were were always the most difficult one on the other team.
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

^
    ^
    ^

Change your mother ******* signature, mother fucker! I never wrote that ******* ****!

****!
  4. joker

joker Active Member

if people really have such an issue there's a simple solution: get active in private matche. you cant get away with that juice camping and chaining bs in matches against better players (i mean you can if u want to go 4-0 and lose a 10 minute match). problem is it is usually the players who complain about the tactics and cheap gimmicks of public matches who dont wanna play private matches, sooooo, oh well!
  5. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

I personally have always wanted to play a Private game but im afraid if looking bad and not being good enough compared to everyone else. :(
  6. B WALL

B WALL New Member

Agreed those were some fun games. I love playing against genuinely good players, it's the only way to get better. One thing I never got is how people who win then trash talk. If you were provoked before the game and won ok maybe I understand. But Some people win a game, but by their tone and anger sound like they just got smashed haha.
  7. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yeah there's that and the fact that public matches are better in every way possible.
  8. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Y U SO PREJUDICED?
  9. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I'm not!

I just never even play in Private Matches because they sound so boring, having to play with people you KNOW and are probably better than you, whereas I only have a select few people on my friends list who play MNC. Plus, I'm hardly invited TO play Private Matches, so y'know. Shows how much the community likes me.

More on topic, has anyone ever played with/against a guy named "JezzaXD"?

I loathe him, I really do. I genuinely dislike this person to the extreme.
  10. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

How about king offerer? He is the biggest ***** on mnc, he plays gunner sits on spawn ring mortaring bots for juice, if you go near him he runs in spawn. If he kills you with juice he taunts then hides in spawn. He was also a gremlin/scrambler last time i played him.
  11. pree3z

pree3z New Member

I've played against him a few times, he's none too bright.

i think he sent me a message, but i can't remember the content of it.

I've had the same experience with mr. offerer. idk if he's k/d padding but seriously, he doesn't really move unless he has a decent team (at least, in my experience).

And yeah, I'm pretty sure he's around the same rank as me (scrambler).

idk, he talks **** in game chat.

How about J Moonshine? He's a slimbot and he only seems to play sniper, sit in his spawn, run into his spawn if it gets a bit hairy. Then leaves if he dies. idk.

let the bitching commence ig
  12. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Well I don't think having a bot next to you really means how skilled you are, really.

I mean, I've been played the game since. . .3 days before it officially came out, and I'm still just a lil' old Buzzer.

I just haven't been playing the game as much and/or haven't been playing more Blitz. Dohohohoho.
  13. TehRussBus

TehRussBus New Member

I can definitely say that King Offerer plays like a little b*tch
  14. grindout

grindout Member

I send out messages randomly sometimes not even knowing who the person is or how good or bad they did in a match just to see what I get back.

Best incident was sending "uSuk" to turntables and he thinking that is rage mail for one, and that I was seriously angry for 2, and for 3 in a party he just flips out LOL. People are retarded.

Also why is it when sending any message after a game, its considered "rage mail" if it doesn't just say "GOOD JOB!" I say "Good Game, but your host is laggy" meaning they palyed well and it was a great game but they can't support a 6v6 room and it gets really laggy. I do this so they know to not a try to host.

Best hate mail EVER i think still from that old thread.. a guy sent me once "You suck, Learn how to not headshot!" Like wtf?
  15. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Welcome to the forums noob.
  16. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

I got rage messages from Moneyshot, who claims/thinks he's a competitive player, after beating up on his sniper in some scrims. Juice mortars make me :lol: , but make him :x
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

You clearly are/was a wrestling fan.
    Not the Olympic one, the Fake one.
  18. Know your Role Randy

Yea, back in the WCW days.
  19. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Is that a Goldberg tattoo on your avatar?
  20. Know your Role Randy

IDK. One of my banned accounts on here, and my account on TEF is Better than You.. I google searched it, got that picture, thought it was funny, and it does a good job of trolling my trolls.