Hate messages from other players

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by krunkthuzad, April 28, 2011.

1. AARPS

AARPS New Member

You are, like, so nonconformist. You should join a dance crew.

@gentlemen. I dunno, I hate juice chaining, I really do. I've don't do it and have won plenty of matches and I've played with plenty of other folks that don't so it and still win. It's just the easiest possible way out really and it's obnoxious to play against. This is probably exacerbated by the fact that I only play support.

inb4 'stop the juicers,' it's just the part of the game I wish was different than it is, and I prefer losing to players that aren't using the win button at every opportunity. I don't usually do on-the-ground follow ups in fight games either, so go figure.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

not counting matches against larger teams/imbalanced odds against me, i average maybe 1 purchased juice every 5 matches at the most.
  3. Jered1223

Jered1223 New Member

Paguu, this kid thinks hes cool because he wins a 6v2 match starts messaging me about how bad I am for 3 hours untill I tell him how pitifull he is for talking crap about someone over the internet and beating someone 6v2.
  4. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Lol
  5. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

is that who we think it is?
  6. Anastatius

Anastatius New Member

Probably
  7. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

Ima take some pics of some recent mail i have received :D "I mean I am the most hated player in the game ;) "
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

is that a self given title? you're leagues behind deadeye and peachy
  9. joker

joker Active Member

until someone else is told "i wish you died in 9/11" yan templer holds the crown of most hated
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

****, that's just cold.
  11. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Someone messaged me "I wish you died in 3/11/11.
  12. benzito7

benzito7 Member

Voice Mail hate message from Naptown Iceman :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il1XDFb5SRQ&feature=player_profilepage

He sent me three but I deleted the first one, I regret it so much now, it was the best one.

The guy was going on about how he play against my clan 777 and that he kicked there ***.

I don't have any clan or I am part of any, lol.

For your hearing pleasure, lol.
  13. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

I went against him and a party of 3 with him and umm.. i think it was amaze theory and some other dude. Me and typical knave beat em and he got a little mad but not made enough to send a voice msg lol.
  14. benzito7

benzito7 Member

You should have seen him curse in game chat, I swear it felt like he was possess by the devil. I never laughed so damn hard in my life. I did beat him like 10 times in a row before he finally rage quit and sent me hate voicemail.

The funniest thing is that I was going solo, no party and had shitty teamates.

He went assassin most of the time, he was pretty bad, he was getting 20kills a game and not pushing bots much, my favorite kind of assassins.

Last game he went gunner and I completely destroyed him.

Lovely dude, I hope I get to play against him again :0)
  15. joker

joker Active Member

i've received hatemail on several occasions from naptown as well. he's pathetic
  16. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

BladesofGlory15 sent me a message saying juice whoring already becuase it was atleast 5 minutes into the match their money ball is down and im stompping their entire team. Basically what happened was I choose tank a class (A class I personally dont think im very good at) on grenade III and raped his his whole team.I used the money to upgrade all my skills I needed and spent the rest on juice once their ball went down.Makes sense right why end the game without spending all the money you can in my opinion.
  17. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

so...you got hatemail for juice chaining when you were juice chaining? ok.
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

What's the big deal with juice-chaining? I don't get it.
  19. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Precisely my thoughts exactly.

The aim of the game is to get the Moneyball down. As long as I'm constantly buying and using Juice, I can help win the game for me and my team mates. That's the aim of the game, really.
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

in this particular context, i dont have a problem with it. im just making an observation.

also, based off what i have seen regarding his playstyle, i doubt he waited till after the ball dropped to use juice and used it only on the ball.