Halloween Unmasking Part IV Discussion

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, October 28, 2010.

1. DonnyD

DonnyD New Member

New arena should just be called Tank Haven with up close and personal style. Great stuff. I'm really excited.
  2. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

PROBLEM!

I didn't read it anywhere that the teams would randomize after each game. Is it true? You guys didn't fix this?
  3. zarakon

zarakon Active Member

Hopefully this doesn't take another month to come out, and hopefully it will earn MNC some spots on the 360 dashboard to attract more players. Currently nobody will ever see it unless they're looking for it specifically, and that's got to really hurt sales..
  4. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

Thrilled about the new arena, but did anyone else scream "ZOMG CAMP FEST" when they read that it only had one bot lane? I'm probably jumping to conclusions, but I've noticed that maps with one massive choke point (in other video games) tend to have glaring problems with map movement, would love to see a video of the map in action though.

Oh well, if all else fails, at least we have juice.
  5. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Spunky Cola Arena also boasts a unique spawn table that changes some of the game play a bit, makes a single lane map more viable.

Plus, the back wall near the spawners has an ejector that if you hold the enemy's back wall, you can allow your bots to get in much easier.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yea. It doesn't say anything about being able to switch teams or randomize them?...
    :x
  7. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

Like I said, I probably jumped to a conclusion too soon.
    Last edited: October 28, 2010
  8. Vuther

Vuther New Member

OHGODTHEHORRORMYEYESSSSTHEYAREONFIREITBURNSUS

The picture aside, all the news for this free DLC makes me feel like Uberent is robbing themselves! Thank you so much, you people are too kind. :)
  9. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

UBER, THIS DLC IS A HUGE RIP-OFF AND I REFUSE TO DOWNLOAD IT UNLESS YOU CHARGE ME MONEY.
  10. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Ahahahaha. Is it sad that I actually feel this way?
  11. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

They're just buttering us up with some free DLC before the wallet raping begins :lol:

classic business tactic :p
  12. rudigarmc

rudigarmc New Member

The first hit is always free.
  13. RACIN N420N

RACIN N420N New Member

EXACTLY my friend :lol:
  14. Warskull

Warskull New Member

One thing I noticed missing, 6 custom classes is insufficient.
  15. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Hollah. I want at least 2 more...4 would be great...another 6 would be perfection.
  16. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Well, I certainly feel I've got my $15 worth, so how much of a ripoff their DLC that costs money will have to be judged on its own merits.
  17. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

A more streamlined way to manage this is to have Custom classes per each class. So when you select Assault it brings up a menu listing Default, Custom 1, Custom 2, etc. The same would apply for every other class.
  18. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

im just wondering but have you noticed that if a tank charges you but dies during the charge, there flying dead body can kill you? is that meant to happen? it comes up as a charge kill but by no one, has happen to me a fair bit.....does the same with the assault to i think.
  19. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

You guys remind me of Criterion with Burnout Paradise. Free content that didn't have to be there at launch. :)

On that sweet blitz map are the super high jump pads there from Grandma Arena?
    Last edited: October 29, 2010
  20. DistinctQuantic

DistinctQuantic New Member

TWO Pit Girls for my viewing pleasure?! That's... that's just twice the gorgeousness to be distracted by! :'D