Halloween Unmasking Part II Discussion

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, October 26, 2010.

1. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Can't wait to play that Sprintz arena. Both the wallpapers are pretty win as well.
  2. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Then go play Blitz mode, cause that is Sprintz arena. :lol:
  3. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Awesome.... really looking foward to this!
  4. Vuther

Vuther New Member

Oooh, I never noticed. Isn't it based on a centrepoint whereas the other maps are symmetrical, though?
  5. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Sprintz, as previously mentioned, is the arena used for the Blitz gameplay mode.

Edit: Whoops, way late on that one.
    Last edited: October 26, 2010
  6. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Mostly, yes. The toughest and majority of bots come down the front lanes, while later rounds also spawn from the sides. Weaker bots (mostly Slims) spawn from the rear, but ignoring them can let them take the Moneyball shields out so you have to make sure you have turrets that cover the rear as well.
  7. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Wow, that much eh? Gee wiz... I'd hate to not have at least silver ROF endorsement after the reduced juice change goes live.
  8. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

9. wakkydude

wakkydude New Member

Sprintz arena? Is that the Blitz one?
  10. Kaptain K Rool

Kaptain K Rool New Member

I don't care about the whole Scrambler situation, but you said that you couldn't change its abilities 'cause it would also change the Scrambler in Blitz. Is it not possible to change the abilities in Crossfire, but not in Blitz? Just wondering.
  11. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Yes. And,

OMGTHNXFORTHESCREENCAP. Looks awesome, but also a sniper's worst nightmare. Basically no line of sight. I'm excited.
  12. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

13. Leonyx

Leonyx New Member

That new map looks freakin' amazing! I can't wait until it comes!
  14. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Bouncers can tackle Blackjacks?

Can't wait for all of this. No more camping spawn doors, more counters. Fixed the turrets on Steel Peel! :eek:

I can't wait for this new map too. Looks great.
    Last edited: October 27, 2010
  15. Uklamok

Uklamok New Member

I really like the wall changes and turret moves.

I don't understand the people who just play one class. If there are already 2 people going tank I'm not going to pick tank. The idea of class based combat is the team needs a little bit of everything.
  16. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

more scramblers per bot-spawn. besides, there were many MANY other threads asking to nerf the sniper, what did you expect? you should blame "one gunner's wishlist" and the such...
  17. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

I totally forgot to grab some video of Spunky Cola Arena while I was at PAX. I think I was too excited to meet the Devs and play the DLC to remember. :lol:

But yes, close quarters map, control the center bridge, and you control the map. Snipers will have to rely more on their SMG rather then their sniper rifle though.
  18. AssassinsGoneWild

AssassinsGoneWild New Member

"Fixed Tanks and Gunners jump jets staying on after a jump. "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  19. DrSnaggletooths

DrSnaggletooths Member

I don't understand the reason for the change to ice traps that have already been detonated not freezing people. I would be curious why it was nerfed when I wouldn't call it overpowered. If anything, it's well balanced as people are more inclined to avoid it because they can see it better, unless of course you detonate on them, which is brilliant tactic (see below).

One of the reasons the sniper is so fun to play is because of the versatility and skill for those actually skilled with the class. One of those tactics is tossing your ice trap ahead and using your flak to detonate it, freezing people around corners (that you know are there, or know will come there) allowing for a nice, well played locking down of lanes.