GRR!* What Uber Entertainment Really Needs to do is-

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Feedback and Issues' started by L-Spiro, March 27, 2011.

1. Mail

Mail New Member

You could always aim and fire during the deploy process as gunner. The complaint was that you couldn't(and still can't) as tank.
  2. arseface

arseface Post Master General

I responded to a rage thread with this, but I really felt it needed to be here(positive feedback thread).

Alright, I've recommended this game to every person I've met with any interest whatsoever in video games for several reasons.

One is that k/d means little. Kills ARE important, and deaths are as well, but not because pvp is the central element. When I get kills, it is for one of two reasons. Either the person is stupidly open, or they have become a problem for my team. If I die it's either because I did something stupid, or someone on the other team realized that I became a problem for their team. I end most games with an even/negative k/d. I also end most games as mvp. Suffice it to say I become a problem frequently :twisted:

Economics are important. Money is everything in this game. Money funds your offense, money funds you defense, money is what makes this game go round. Bot kills generate money way faster than kills, but kills deny opponents money. The balance generated by this is staggering. A team can not survive without both money generation and money denial. So long as the investments you make cause a positive turnout, you win in most cases.

Games can turn around in a heartbeat. If you properly defend a good rush, the other team gets pushed back immediately. So long as your assassins capitalize on that opportunity, your team just went offensive.

EVERYTHING has a counter. I absolutely love this. Every single thing in this game can be countered effectively. The level of strategy in this metagame is fantastic.

The art style. It's solid gold. The game manages to promote a drive to win whilst maintaining a lighthearted atmosphere. The characters are beautiful, the taunts are amazing and the maps(especially after that last patch) look awesome.

The audio has the perfect level of distractions to create an air of clutter, while not so much as to make important sounds impossible to hear. Your ears need to be just as open as your eyes at all times.

I just needed to restate this.
  3. DehydratedWater

DehydratedWater New Member

You do realize that aiming 360 degrees would have you pointing in the same direction, right?