Grand Prize vs. Modern Era

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, September 16, 2011.

1. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

Nah I just call it wrong kckzi. GP would have never ever lost a map if any body on our team really tried, we were always messing around because we knew we would never have to try and the handfull of times we did it was the most brutal massacres this game has ever seen.
  2. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Nuh uh. I wasn't trying even more. Like I wasn't even looking at my TV. NO SERIOUSLY! IT WAS OFF! I ONLY TRY ON THE GAMES I WON! I SWEAR. BELIEVE ME!

You obviously can't deny that I won games 1v5 against GP on a regular basis, so rather than do that, you deny TRYING? Really? I haven't heard that debate since I was 12 years old.

So today alone, you've muted me cause you disagreed with a single thing I said, and said you weren't trying? You have the maturity level of a middle schooler.
    Last edited: September 16, 2011
  3. PU5H

PU5H New Member

If it was no compeition why didn't destiny take 1st place and if you think that all I did was hold forward+RT then you are sadly mistaken. You could watch all the videos and you will see I had the most or second most kills half the time and had 20 plus kills moretimes than my teammates on a stacked team.
  4. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

push was over-rated, sigmar was over-rated, ace sucked.
  6. ChaosFF7

ChaosFF7 New Member

After that, DeadStretch, you're my new favorite person.
  7. joker

joker Active Member

Yes against bad people and times you still were outplayed, pushing bots while the other team is spawntrapped isnt impressive, its automatic. The examples i provided vs manouso lurkingpower and **** show what i mean. Let me put it frankly. If you think you're going to come back and immediately be the best assassin and put up 20+ kills against the modern era, save yourself the money and dont buy a new xbox or xbox live
  8. ChaosFF7

ChaosFF7 New Member

Can I participate in this thread too?
    Don't worry, I'm fully prepared.
    [​IMG]

*Unzip*
  9. PU5H

PU5H New Member

chron another assassin has never went positive against me so unless they gotten 50 times better what you say is not valid.
  10. joker

joker Active Member

push the fact alone you base assassin play off going positive says you arent ready for the modern era cause yes, people are 50 times better than what you are used to, and nobodys assassin goes positive in 6v6 with 12 very good players. so how about we quit the bs and just make it happen whenever u can, if you want to see my point
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

12. joker

joker Active Member

I just want to point out that this is only 6 inches!
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

14. ChaosFF7

ChaosFF7 New Member

Oh I'm sorry. I figured it was all I needed based on the competition...
  15. joker

joker Active Member

owned
  16. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

What was this topic for again?
  17. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

18. ChaosFF7

ChaosFF7 New Member

If I tell you the truth, will you get your avatar to stop dancing like that?
  19. Gwar

Gwar New Member

what the hell is this. i'm done.
  20. Know your Role Randy

Know your Role Randy New Member

LOL. 8 pages later.

You're welcome MNC community, I just gave you the most excitement this community has seen in months. Didn't read the thread, but I'm rather proud it got to 8 pages over night. You nerd *** randies are so easy, in game and on the forums.