Goodwill for Neutrino.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by thetrophysystem, July 24, 2014.

1. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

How late were you up last night? Nearly 1am? Well, that's some good old dedication there. Thanks for giving out some answers, and opinions on some of the more controversial subjects. When you say no, it's usually a no, which ends most arguments. :p
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. ooshr32

ooshr32 Active Member

However misguided it may be, the angst at least comes from passion for PA, take it as a compliment that your creation is able to inspire that level of feeling as it's no mean feat.

Oh and call me a misanthrope, but the whole "why can't we all get along" is wishful thinking at best, you're fighting human nature and would have more luck pushing the proverbial uphill. ;)
  3. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

On the positive side, everybody just wants PA to be awesome!!! Although I dislike all the PA will be dead comments. We are still playing, that means that a portion of new players will also stick around.

Thanks for trying to be open about these features :)
  4. popededi

popededi Well-Known Member

Indeed, thank you. I have learnt a lot from your posts, and they gave a lot of good insights on how things are going, and the logic behind them.

Thank you for being around for a while. It's great.

As for what you'd like to see here, I strongly believe that a bit more direction on what you'd like us to discuss would be great. I'm happy that the weekly updates are back, and maybe a few more threads started by anyone from Uber would be great to channel everyone's mental energies toward the direction you'd like to see us take. Don't be discouraged by the first try (ladder thread) not being perfect, it's just a start. :)
  5. paulusss

paulusss Active Member

Id like an apology, for calling him a liar :p
    mot9001 likes this.
  6. orangerinapay

orangerinapay Active Member

This made my day hahahaha
  7. Lastnico

Lastnico New Member

Yes, I definitely agree with this thread's title. People are arguing about stupid details like ladders, unit cannon and things like that while they already have the most awesome RTS engine and video game ever made in their hands, while version 1.0 is not even released.

Hail to Neutrino, hail to Uber team!
  8. miliascolds

miliascolds Member

More TY to Neutrino for the awesome work so far, really enjoying the game :p, trying to get more friends into it, got a couple so far :). can't wait for release so we can mess around with how big a game we can get on LAN :)
  9. eukanuba

eukanuba Well-Known Member

Yes, very much so. PA wouldn't exist at all if it wasn't for Mr Mavor and the team taking a massive leap of faith, and they sure as hell know what they're doing.
    arm2thecore, cdrkf and EdWood like this.
  10. ledarsi

ledarsi Post Master General

Absolutely agree with the huge respect for Mavor. It's too easy to take it for granted that PA has some of the best minds in the video game industry who are making PA because they love it. That is very rare.

Thank you neutrino, you are an inspiration to us all.
  11. LmalukoBR

LmalukoBR Well-Known Member

People can always bee very passionate about their point of view on the game. But i think is because we love the game, and it wouldn't have happened if the guys from UBer didn't take a chance. But it wouldn't have happened if people didn't believe in their vision, it is a strange relationship. Sometimes the community can be harsh, sometimes they can be helpful.

But i think in the end we all want to see Pa succeed. And in the end what is what fuel these forum discussions. It is like we are all uncles trying to give advices but in the end PA is their baby.