Go Go Power Rangers!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by ZOoo00OOm, May 16, 2011.

1. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

Re: What is your most fond memory of MNC??

lol i did that as well.
  2. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Hey Davy, where does your icon come from?
  3. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

lol
  4. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Most fond memory - witnessing Aaronofacton getting charged-grappled & rung out but
    still getting a head-shot on the offending assault before he died :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. truckus

truckus New Member

I've always wanted to do this! I hardly ever get charge-grappled though. If I ever pull this off I'm gonna get an index card and make my own real life pro tag that says "F*** YOU!"
  6. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

ALMOST FORGOT!

Me: O SH** JUICED ASSASSIN!

*jon sniper 3 grapples her*

*i charge grapple her*

*jon smg grapples her*

*i grenade launcher grapple for kill*
  7. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

did you toss the juiced assassin around? Jon sniper grapple 3 and fling at you and you charge 3 grapple and fling the sin back at jon?
  8. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

No but for reals...two best memories were me and Tom and crew stomping out those pub stompers. I joined in like with 9 minutes left and died as an assassin from a firebase and a deployed gunner both on my spawn ring. When I respawned, I died immediately from an airstrike.

So I call for some teg buddies to come in, but it was full for a retardedly long period of time for how bad we were spawntrapped. With like 3 minutes left, 10% health on our downed moneyball, and all 6 of their players on our spawn ring, they get in. I was all like "meh just wait for next game we only have 10% on the ball." And Tom's all like "Naaaaaaah we got this go hard."

So we end up dropping their ball a little bit before overtime and putting enough damage/momentum on it to kill it right as ours drops for overtime.

I LOL'd when Tom walked out of the spawn ring the first time. He's like "Wow...you REAAAAALLLLLLLLY are spawn trapped."

The best I've ever played, however, was against Zatchmo's group that one time. It was me and Jon and one other person...forgot who. I think Zatch had a group of 5. They were doing really well and Zatch was giving me unbelievable trouble on bots...but like right at the last minute I just pulled off the most ridiculous series of plays I've ever pulled off in that game and ended up dropping their ball ftw.

^^^^2 most fun games I've ever played. Thanks, for the pub stompers. As much as I've hated on you, I gotta say...sometimes facing pub stompers makes for some great epic triumph moments.
  9. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

Exactly
  10. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Mine was when i played TEG and we had me miracle shammas cron ace and thomas. I was playing the mascot as always and racked up the kills as assault. Thanks to me (the mascot) we won.
  11. Undercover_Thudercat

Hey look guys, it's a troll attempt!
  12. MLGIntervention

Hummmmmm
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

You forgot the thread where I implied that you got gangbanged by 8 black dudes.
  14. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

exactly
  15. joker

joker Active Member

2nd best: myself, chief, miracle, and intervention in a pub at lazer. chief is assassin on opposite team. miracle and intervention are sticking bombs to him to run around and blow up people. while doing this, wazupwiop comes behind them, deploys, and kills miracle, intervention, and a couple other people. about 10 minutes later there is a thread about "wazupwiop's most epic around the horn." it included killing all of us (i watched it happen, didnt die, but sure laughed) and was portrayed as if he destroyed us head on 4v1.

best moment ever: steel peel me, miracle, kckzi, and a couple other friends are all support. we have 6 supports walking jackbot into their base. as we arrive, sensitivepsycho drops on us and juice melee kills kckzi, everyone but kckzi is laughing because as usual sensi was trying while we're messing around, and kckzi died to his melee lol, kckzi is not happy complaining about how people look for any bragging rights vs people like himself and he is sure to hear about this. about 2 minutes later, sensi juice melee kills him again, kckzi is mad, everyone else is laughing even harder now. a few minutes after the match sensitivepsycho's sig reads "100th and 101st melee kills on kckzi"

good times lol
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
  16. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

My memory of mnc will be getting screwed over by uber.
  17. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

I remember you telling me about that.

Aaron does it like a bawse.
  18. Undercover_Thudercat

LOL. Why do you GP/Destiny people think we care so much to impress you? Get your heads out of your assess. Chances are he melee'd kckzi because he knew kckzi would be all pissed off like that, and he was probably laughing about how angry you are.

Like seriously, up until you guy started saying stupid **** like that, I was honestly cool with all of you. It's a ******* video game. Nobody is going to waste time trying to impress somebody because they're playing a video game.

If I have the chance to melee kill anybody I recognize, I'm gonna take it. If I'm getting pub stomped, I'm gonna go for them even more because I know I'm gonna lose anyway.

Stop putting yourself on a pedestool. Honestly...nobody cares. In fact, nobody ever has. By thinking that you have a cult following in a video game, you all are just confirming the fact that an autistic midget with erectile dysfunction could get laid more than you.
  19. MLGIntervention

But if i can't tell all the girls that i have a poster from MNC then they wouldn't like me and wont to have sexual contact. I Couldn't make MNC quotes in bed with her like "Time to unleash the tiger!" or "I'm bursting full of the juices!"
  20. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I can kill anyone with an air-strike and call it "good".