Get charged $$$ to quit?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by nailhead04, September 8, 2010.

1. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

On the reverse side, I think if you are hosting, you should be able to kick people from the game in between matches.
  2. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Well if your a host you could just kick everyone thats good.. That would ruin the game.
    But they should implement a kick option (Only during the game and for the team the player is on)
  3. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

More of kick cheaters and exploiters. I have no problem playing against good players.
  4. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

^^ Well you might not. But i'm sure 75% of hosts would probably just kick someone if they were good. Ha ha. I wouldn't but you do get those players who go 2-47 and are just so horrible they think everyone cheated to beat them so they would kick everyone, Lol.
  5. bdcjacko

bdcjacko New Member

Well those people are gay. anyhow, k/d ratios are for people that can't get laid.
  6. Vigil80

Vigil80 New Member

Personally got no interest in seeing some draconic quit punishment. There are a lot of good reasons to quit. Lag, getting shafted by the team split, getting stuck with a team that insists on all going sniper or support, glitchers, etcetera.

Quitting is just a fact of life in pub games.
  7. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

True but if it was as host, that would eliminate the lag there, other reasons, well its rare to be host twice and that happen twice while your host within an hour.
  8. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

It would certainly stop those irritating K/D whores.