Gamma Build: 63180

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, March 20, 2014.

1. LavaSnake

LavaSnake Post Master General

2. sypheara

sypheara Member

Keep having horrific crashes and lockups, not related to my machine but the entire game server.

Every time the orbital game starts happening, there seems to be a chance that the entire game hangs. Happened in three out of three games tonight, so me and my friend have had to give up playing :/
  3. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

This here is a Feddie forum son. You really expect to get a good connection to the servers all the way out at Side 3?
    lokiCML likes this.
  4. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

5. colinxy

colinxy New Member

can anyone help i just got the game to day i bought the warfare package and when i run the game i cant create games or join games with out it crashin and saying pa.exe is not responding
  6. colinxy

colinxy New Member

can anyone help i just got the game to day i bought the warfare package and when i run the game i cant create games or join games with out it crashin and saying pa.exe is not responding

:(
  7. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

You will probably need to update your graphics drivers. PA does some pretty advanced things that need the most up to date drivers available.
  8. colinxy

colinxy New Member

thanks and where can i update it
  9. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

It will depend on the card, but you should be able to find drivers on the manufacturer's website. It you upload your dxdiag.txt file here, someone can help find the right driver to download.
  10. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

So yesterday when I was making the 'Giant's Duel' map for Scathis' submitting thread, I saw in the in-game update log that the game was running a test build. I haven't played in a while, but the vague build notes said there were some major features like working replays, line formations and more social features. It also said not to discuss this build in detail on the forum and post on the vanguard thread or the gamma build thread.

How long has this test build been live? Am I supposed to have posted this in different thread?
  11. Raevn

Raevn Moderator Alumni

Looks like a mistake, it's for build 64390 (not yet available), which was mentioned here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/the-vanguard-newsletter-issue-4.58804/page-2#post-915077.
  12. thelordofthenoobs

thelordofthenoobs Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seems like they accidently display that message to everyone.

But we don't actually have that build yet :(
  13. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member