Game Ban Request

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mikeyh, September 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

7nero, you can't expect many people to believe you when all you have is your words against the words (actually more than words, but yeah indeed it all may be forged, so lets say only words) of a group of other community members, some of which are in very high regards among the community.

Simple as that really. I believe mikeyh version of the story and I am sure Uber will as well.

Racism and impersonating others is a pretty good reason to ban somebody as well.
    cptconundrum and tunsel11 like this.
  2. 7nero

7nero New Member

"you can't expect many people to believe you when all you have is your words against the words (actually more than words, but yeah indeed it all may be forged, so lets say only words) of a group of other community members"
    Precisely. Fortunately "words of a group of other community members" don't apply, as none of them have evidence but the 3 people in question for defamation; me, mikeyh, & Bayliss, thus are eliminated from any real matter of comparison here.
    Unless now we're just taking people'ss amde up words, in which case I could just make something up about all these other people I've never met before, & have them on trial as well, instead of just 2. 3, people. More like 30.
    Which isn't-won't be the case. They're completely unrelated.
    That' being said, 1 person says I did something with evidence,
    I said he did something with evidence,
    only 2 people comparatively in terms of having actual non-slanderous biased weight, being me & bayliss.
    & as you said, I absolutely don't expect anybody on this game or forum anywhere ever to believe what I have to say.
    Because it's one person's word against another's, so naturally it's cancelled out.
    Fortunately all I need you to believe is my evidence, which, is considered just as good as theirs, thus parties with submitted evidence, & evidence incriminating them being, myself Bayliss, mikeyh, all judged equally according.
    All be punished, or all let go,
    unless you as an upstanding "Planetary Moderator" would like to;
    "Again, unless you people biasedly decide to toss out 1 person's case without any kind of reason either my case or mikeyh's case at all making this a kangaroo court of 'oh now I can ban any player I want for no reason' (& if that's the case, why can't they do it again) then this isn't a judgement it's a witch hunt & you may as well not have rules at all & have anarchy here. Which isn't the case, so somebody who is an in house paid staff for Uber Entertainment, please look this claim over."

& again,
    "Fortunately in most countries if you suspect someone of something you can't just take them out behind a shed & shoot them in the head, companies & legality are much the same in that respect."
    Otherwise;
    "(& if that's the case, why can't they do it again) then this isn't a judgement it's a witch hunt & you may as well not have rules at all & have anarchy here."

I mean the only reason why people hate/dislike/don't approve (Including me) of the people who deny the holocausr & say it's all fake/a hoax is because of the fact that there's evidence that it actually happened.

Now trailing off here to an unsavory analogy, but one I think you must understand is, (& I'm absolutely not in any way at all condoning this, & I don't endorse those views at all either) is for analogy like this;
    People like Nazis in Nazi Germany look all bad & evil & tyrannical & despotic & horrible on the outside,
    but what actually makes them criminal is the things that they've done & there's evidence for.
    They might actually be bad in every way possible in reality as people describe, but what separates it from just made up blatant slander is the evidence of the stuff they actually did do and there's absolutely tons of evidence for.
    Frankly as where you're coming from, you may as well be a comitter of genocide, because without proof, or evidence of what something really is, you're judging it by it's cover, whatever it may be or appear to be.
    Which is no better than racism. Racism they committed, or racism like were discussing in this thread right now.
    Without it, it's just a kangaroo court of mob rule with people saying whatever they like kicking/banning/killing people at will over small petty issues like this.

Short story, what anyone has to say about anything here, short of the 2 people who actually have evidence, & the people incriminated inside the evidence which makes it 3 (4 if you want to include "Skywalker" for swearing/defaming in Bayliss's screenshot of the chat) it completely irrelevent,
    even if they choose to back me. Doesn't matter any side, mine, their, neutral, ect.

That being said, if you ask me from a 3rd person perspective, if Uber wants to punish, we 3 (4 including Sky if they want) should all be punished the same as there's evidence for both. Or if we're to not be punished at all, none of us be punished without any bias.

I mean really anything more on pushing these 'only 1 person should be punished' arguments on either side from anyone is just proof of mob rule & mob mentality; that for which there is no room for the ToS & you may as well throw it out.
  3. 7nero

7nero New Member

"some of which are in very high regards among the community."

Frankly I wouldn't care if the CEO of Uber himself said he took 1 side over the other (I'm not speaking for him, not saying he will or will not), what you standing with anything anywhere is of little relevance.
    If you're basing your decision on something other than facts, you're not basing your decision on anything logic,
    true or real, you're just making up stuff for absolutely no reason,
    & because you chose social standing over everything else if this mikeyh user does this again he could just have somebody else banned because he didn't like them,
    & you're just sitting right in his pocket going along with him.

& if were going by 'Community standing' as it were,
    what about mine?
    Exactly HOW MANY offenses have I committed towards Uber or on Uber products on THIS forum or on the GAME?
    None recorded before this.
    Frankly from where I'm sitting I've never had a problem or caused any disputes or broke any rules with anyone anywhere or ever.

So if you're just going to overlook this, then go to take some other guy's side, well.. really what kind of a moderator are you to be dispensing justice on this game for this company...

Back to square 1, as per usual:
    Again, unless you people biasedly decide to toss out 1 person's case without any kind of reason either my case or mikeyh's case at all making this a kangaroo court of 'oh now I can ban any player I want for no reason' (& if that's the case, why can't they do it again) then this isn't a judgement it's a witch hunt & you may as well not have rules at all & have anarchy here.

This is seriously people just looking to ban other people for absolutely no reason.
    Nobody who isn't just fooling themselves in good honestly can say this is justice/ a fair moderation system.
    Nobody.
  4. cola_colin

It is decisions based on trust.
    Your community standing before this might have been "neutral". Mikeyhs community standing is "helps to run various community projects, works a lot on helping all sorts of people with technical issues, is willing to take over the server for pastats.com, is a generally nice person based on a lot of chatting over the last month, hosts regular large scale games on servers he pays for himself, etc, I probably forgot something even. Oh".
    You've really picked the wrong person to go against with "words vs words".

Really as far as I am concerned I don't need any proof. If mikeyh says you trolled and behaved like a person worthy of a ban then you did to me.
    Last edited: September 10, 2015
    sevmek and Clopse like this.
  5. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

6. 7nero

7nero New Member

"It is decisions based on trust."
    How can you trust something that's supposed to be right 100% always.
    How will you ever know otherwise that a person is misguided & not what he seems if you've never discovered their trust could be broken? You won't. Facts are the real truth decider.
    Maybe this could be the time that the trust is broken. Trust is human & it's often broken it's the human condition, a part of life. If you're not taking the trip to really find out, you're not looking for truth & you're no better than a servant to a dictator blindly following.
    Let's be frank, judging anything from this way you'll always take his side and do what he says forever without saying what you actually want.

Also if you're completely about trust, & you're basing your actions on that, I've never met you. You probably haven't totally gotten to know everybody in this thread yet, why can't you trust them? Or me? Why can't you build up any trust with me or them? You won't ever go so far as to build it with anyone else especially me. If you will, why not start now?
    So if it's trust, not trusting me with a 0 problem track record, or not getting to know oust me me, isn't really based on trust because you don't want it & you're never seeking it, it's about prejudiced personal favoritism.
    It's based on something absolutely void of anything that makes sense, as I said, words are words doesn't matter which combination of words, but evidence is everything. It makes people innocent of crimes. It makes people guilty of crimes.

I'll await your next reply, see if you're actually interested in knowing/finding trust or if you aren't, you decide.
  7. cola_colin

I do trust him with this. I might not trust him if he tells me to jump of a building.
    And every post you make forms the picture of a classical troll even more. I'll stop feeding now.
  8. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

So many words, so little hitting with stick.

On the topic of trusting @mikeyh...

If I were to trust one person on these 'ere forums with my first born, it would be mikeyh, despite not having even talked to him that much. @clopse would be too drunk or busy at the gym, @cola_colin would be too busy absorbing likes from the forums, @stuart98 has been beaten by the stick too many times (this isn't getting old to me), @mered4 would probably just stand over a baby shouting "OP", and @cwarner7264 is too much of a nob. Of course I haven't listed all of the lovely regulars on here, but you get the point. <3
  9. 7nero

7nero New Member

"I do trust him with this. I might not trust him if he tells me to jump of a building. "
    Exactly what I wanted to hear/read, & what I wanted to NOT-hear/read.
    What I read;
    "I do trust him with this."
    What I didn't read;
    'I do trust you 7nero. I will start trusting you now'.

Again:
    "isn't really based on trust because you don't want it & you're never seeking it, it's about prejudiced personal favoritism."
    Emphasis on:
    "about prejudiced personal favoritism."

"every post you make forms the picture of a classical troll even more."
    >Nothing I said is even funny.

I've put in well over 3 hours into this thread according to Uber's forum time stamping from my first to my last post (One before this one).
    I've typed over 28,702 characters in all my posts between the first one & this one included.

TWENTY EIGHT THOUSAND, SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWO CHARACTERS.

Why would I waste so much time of my life typing these massive word-walls for literally nobody'to just simply not believe me & it be a troll for myself only' 1-person, because nobody else here is finding this funny at all so obviously I don't have any kind of audience or get any attention for this. Just minutes. Minutes wasted off my life. For this.

You can't just be all like 'allala it was just a troll im leaving' as a cop out for simply just being prejudiced & biased.

"I'll stop feeding now."
    You're wrong, & just like tunsel11 said; "even without a reason.", because you can't- won't- & never will give one.
  10. 7nero

7nero New Member

"So many words, so little hitting with stick."
    No the problem is they all hit the stick.
    Simply the other very common alternative is that people have free will.
    Naturally people will simply say otherwise regardless of anything you say.

What I'm typing is the same as the Terms of Service Uber provides for their products like PA.
    I'm simply telling you what is, if you want to listen to it or not listen to it it's your choice, & I have no problem with it. But if you end up breaking it, regardless of what anyone anywhere says, there are consequences.

This is simply the small-text-disclaimer wrapped around the bottom of a Tylenol headache remedy can that disclaims 'if you take took much it's bad for you'. You poison yourself with it, nobody's problem but your own because you were warned it's not the liability of the people who put the label on the can if you choose to ignore it.

Just like PA ToS, impersonating is not included in user-on-user liability in terms of non-legal non-proprietary based player interaction.
    So I'm not liable there.

"I were to trust one person on these 'ere forums with my first born, it would be mikeyh"
    Exactly another demonstration of prejudiced favoritism taking mikeyh's side only.

Again:
    "How can you trust something that's supposed to be right 100% always.
    How will you ever know otherwise that a person is misguided & not what he seems if you've never discovered their trust could be broken? You won't."

Naturally I'm never given a chance short of taking my side because of prejudiced favoritism, you'll never take my side because you'll never be non-prejudicial with your favorite people.

"despite not having even talked to him that much."
    Haven't talked much to me either, -or at all. Probably more with mikey than me.
    But wheres my chance?
    Exactly, the colors are shown right here, I don't get a chance because you don't care about truth or trust or literally anything. You're just prejudicially biased for no reason at all.

"@@clopse would be too drunk or busy at the gym, @@cola_colin would be too busy absorbing likes from the forums, @@stuart98has been beaten by the stick too many times (this isn't getting old to me), @@mered4 would probably just stand over a baby shouting "OP", and @@cwarner7264 is too much of a nob."
    Yep. Yep. All these people, 5 I count. But wheres my chance? to give 1 person a chance? It's not 5, it's 1. You've done it for 5/5+(presumably) why not me?
    No no no no no, I don't think so. Nero doesn't get, a chance does he? Because you're biased, prejudicial & play favorites only.
    Really seeing where your kind of friendship, caring, trusting, & determining truth turns up short-sided, aren't we?

"Of course I haven't listed all of the lovely regulars on here, but you get the point. <3"
    Getting the point that there's more than 5 people you've given a fair & equal chance to, but not 1.
    I mean we love everybody, but people who are a different race than us. Right?
    Racism mentality?
    I absolutely think so.
    Hope you don't get thrown into a ghetto sometime in life from this mentality.

</3
  11. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

You got caught, kid. It's not a big deal - Just accept the consequences and learn from this.
  12. 7nero

7nero New Member

"You got caught, kid. It's not a big deal - Just accept the consequences and learn from this."
    Still blatant sabotage to everything I've been saying/not even reading anything.

"You got caught, kid. It's not a big deal"
    So did he.
    i.imgur.com/Bnuru14.png
    i.imgur.com/XSyLR7s.png
    i.imgur.com/6K5OUOG.png
    i.imgur.com/mGq2R7s.png

But I see everybody is just too busy blaming 1 party for absolutely no reason, despite the fact that there's another offender, 3rd, 4th if you will involved. Who was allegedly actually racist towards black people, defamed, ect ect other people as well.

"Just accept the consequences and learn from this."
    Simply put, given the circumstances regardless if I actually did it or not, I accept them & we will all 2-3-4 if you will be punished if it's to be judged fairly & impartially without biased interference.
    If not, anarchy mob rule, anyone can break laws whenever they want, everyone's above the law may as well not have law, ect ect.
  13. Clopse

Clopse Post Master General

Haha crikey, I say dont ban him for pure dedication to argument.
  14. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Ban him for spamming the forums for something not offensive sake!

"I mean we love everybody, but people who are a different race than us. Right?"

Which one is OUR race?
    Almost nobody loves everyone. I hate a lot of people, I just avoid them and let them be.

My advice is to follow this simple rule: don't say over the Internet things that in person would get your nose broken.
  15. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

What are the consequences if "nobody knows you". I meant that you should do that if you don't wanna be banned.
  16. 7nero

7nero New Member

That was sarcasm, granted can't be entirely picked up over internet via text, but point is rather pronounced that it's hard not to understand the direction it was going towards. I didn't just type upwards of 30,000 characters+ spending almost 5 hours in defense of myself against claims of 'me being racist' just to intentionally 'be racist blatantly in front of everyone here & 100% sabotage my case in front of everyone'.
    If somebody tries to physically harm you over a comment like that, frankly they're to blame for not understanding, not the punch-ee for saying something another person didn't understand.

If someone is speaking to you in German, & you didn't know it was a country or a language you might think it makes no sense & is gibberish & you might call him a name because of it because it sounds so silly/stupid to you.
    But the reality is, is it is an actual language & just because you just never heard of it & don't know what it means doesn't mean it's not true or doesn't mean anything. You just don't understand what it actually means. & so insulting German for asking you 'if you want free money' would be the fault of the person insulting not the person speaking German.
    I mean really saying it's an invalid analogy for a supporting statement meant for an over-arching statement that was designed to be completely-not-serious & far less mistaken to be serious than any of my other comments..
  17. mered4

mered4 Post Master General

He is right. Saying something over the web that you wouldn't say in person for fear of retribution is an incredibly bad idea. Let me look at all the evidence presented on both sides and I will get back to ya'll. Seems pretty cut and dried to me but whatever.
  18. 7nero

7nero New Member

Riddle me this, what if somebody actually would say those things in real life be it 'punishable' wherever you are or not.
    How would you be able to tell if they would say they in real life, or they wouldn't.
    You can't, so therefor flawed concept to base actions on while playing games/using internet.
    As a whole should just be tossed out.

One of my shorter posts, but really what I'm driving at with that individual analogy gmase commented.
  19. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

I don't really feel like anything useful is being added to this thread at this point. It's going around in some very convoluted circles. I'm going to lock it for the meantime while Uber have a look over this .
    stuart98, mwreynolds and burntcustard like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.