Galactic war improvements

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by stylisticsagittarius, January 9, 2016.

1. stylisticsagittarius

stylisticsagittarius Active Member

I don't know if u guys are still working on the game but i'm still gonna throw in 2 suggestions...
    We all know pa is mostly a multiplayer game but sometimes i don't feel like i'm in the mood to play multiplayer or i have limited time to play. Since i don't think i'm the only one single player is still important.

1- The problem with the current galactic war is that it becomes easiers the farther you get. This is highly illogical for any campaign. My suggestion for this is simple. You select a starting difficulty (normal or hard). And each time you destroy a faction the difficulty goes op to hard- relentless and absurd. This way the ending of the campaign becomes more difficult but you also have more loadout tech.

for that reason:
    2-it would be nice to stack all the tech you dismissed. Then you can change your loadout before and after any battle. Becouse of 1 more people will find themselfs unable to beat the enemy and want to try again using a diffrent loadout.

I think this can give the singple player campaing a much much better experience.

p.s. i also believe that unloakcing new commander starting loadouts are to rare. i play plenty of galactic wars and i have still 4 commander starting loadouts not unlocked.

I do hope you developers are not done with the game, don't let some dickheads discourage you ;).

p.s.2 need some more money? why not sell skins (like the commander armory) for the titans(or other units/buildings) that does not change the game? no one is ever mad about such actions.
  2. Mirolog

Mirolog Well-Known Member

After Titan tech and Titan -50% cost tech, galactic war becomes extremely easy even on absurd. However starting on absurd without minions is very difficult. Also loadout with 2 minions is OP.

+1 for unit skins.
    huangth likes this.
  3. stylisticsagittarius

stylisticsagittarius Active Member

Yeah thats another issue.
    The artillery loadout is also very op.

But thats not really a problem since it's single player. It would be just that to make it nice against harder ai if you get further in the galatcic war conquest and the difficulty has gone up.