Galactic War: Build 69721

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, July 26, 2014.

1. SXX

SXX Post Master General

This is best news ever! I not always play with high FPS so it's would help a lot!
  2. iacondios

iacondios Active Member

Lobby bug: A player moved from team 2 slot to team 1 slot in a 3v3v3, and the vacated spot became broken. Could not add AI to it, and pretty sure no players could join in that slot.

Also, not sure what causes it, but sometimes people disappear from their team spots and either completely vanish from the list (while still being in the lobby) or sometimes into the spectator slot, even with 0 spectators set.
  3. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

Alright just had my worst stalemate ever..... after 2.5 hours real time, (1,5 hour ingame time) of trying I gave up.

Played some galactic war against the revenants faction leader. But one of the AI commanders had himself locked up on a planet. I kept sending Astraeuses since that was all the orbital I had, but they land so terribly. They take a minute to line up before they drop the units. Imagine 250 Astraeuses all loaded with vanguards doing this, they were all destroyed before they even tried to drop their units.... Also the AI didn't try to attack me so I was the one always attacking. The AI commander had surrounded itself with a HUUUGE deathball of units so even if I tried to send one or 2 Astraeuses they couldn't land because of anti air or when I managed to get a unit on the ground the deathball air, bot and vehicle armies of the AI would kill me in notime....

TLDR: I would REALLY love something which can stop these stalemates, especially in Galactic War where you lack almost all anti stalemate technologies.... I would have won in notime if I had haley or nuke tech but I understand that that is part of the game.

Here two nice screenshots of the Astraeus army, above and below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    drz1, corteks, popededi and 3 others like this.
  4. popededi

popededi Well-Known Member

Nice shots!

I'm sure Uber's aware of the very clunky way the Astraeus behaves as they'd probably gotten pissed about it playtesting just as much as we did. Also, GW is still the first iteration with no changes to the rules of the metagame since they released it as well. I'm sure they'll get around to it.
    drz1 and Remy561 like this.
  5. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

The most needed change is giving avengers to all loadouts.
    tehtrekd and Remy561 like this.
  6. Fr33Lancer

Fr33Lancer Well-Known Member

Not sure it was already reported :
    [​IMG]
    Noticed while spectating a match.
    stuart98 likes this.
  7. popededi

popededi Well-Known Member

Absolutely agreed, I completely forgot to say this.
  8. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

experiencing black flashing in fullview ...
    no flashing while windowed ...