Galactic War: Build 67523

Discussion in 'Support!' started by garat, June 14, 2014.

1. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

Internet speed.
    why.png
    What are you doing.

Internet speed.
    PLEASE.png
    Stop.
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. redfox85

redfox85 New Member

I actually found the speed .. ok for a change. Normally it climbs from 5 megabytes to 18 then down to 1... but this time it stayed steady at 15.
  3. lokiCML

lokiCML Post Master General

Sounds like there was some issues that needed to be resolved with prejudice. A tournament is tertiary to mission-critical problems. You guys do what you have to do.;)
    Fr33Lancer likes this.
  4. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Eh, same internet speed as I always have :p

Tis average for me
  5. tehtrekd

tehtrekd Post Master General

So after that update I started up an AI game.
    It was completely lag-free!
    Then it randomly disconnected 7 minutes in.
  6. Angel9001

Angel9001 New Member

well I wasn't part of the turnement... but did find a bug that seem kinda odd... I started a galactic war on the last build and all was working fine and dandy...

but whit the new build when i load up that game, and click fight on the system i was in when i left the game.
    I keep getting stuck on the "approaching start system" screen...

waited for close to 30+ min and nothing happend..... never had any load time remotly close to this.....
    (lucky for me the awsome music is been played in the load screen)

then i tryed getting back to the menu... but no key imput seem to be working.. the only 2 ting i can do on this screen is click by friend and notification buttons....

had to force quit the game useing (alt + f4)

tryed 3 times and the same thing happens

allso when i restart the game its telling me I'm in a game.
    When i try and "reconnect" it just take me to star map in the galactic war again, at the point i left the game in the last build.

I'm fairly new to how to report bugs so hopefully this isn't to bad of a spot to do it in...
  7. mabdeno

mabdeno Active Member

just watching a replay in the latest build and notice the economy tab numbers are lit up like a highlighter again and the army tab doesnt update in real time. i have to swap between the economy tab and army to update it.
  8. pieman2906

pieman2906 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to get some UI lag on the area build commands.

I know some other people experienced UI lag in the past, I had not until this build, suggesting it's a new issue.

EDIT: Also noticed that sometimes if you kill a fabricator in the middle of construction, the building they started remains as a green wire frame, but doesn't physically exist as an object to be destroyed or anything, it is just there for the rest of the game.

Also, i noticed the Ai's bombers being a lot smarter about picking off my expanding engineers, which was really cool, and those new air unit explosion effect look sick!

Attached Files:

Last edited: June 15, 2014
  9. FUNKANATON

FUNKANATON New Member

in multiplayer online halley's dont seem to register as being built in the top right corner thus i am not able to launch them.. vs ai they were recognized in the top right but then the game crashed when i sent to annihilate..im Going to see if halleys are recognized if i create a brand new system in the current build
  10. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

Love the update!
  11. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Could you guys rehoast the finals in a couple of weeks?

Or possibly divide up the winnings to the remaining players as compensation?
  12. brianpurkiss

brianpurkiss Post Master General

Since we had 30 players, splitting up the winnings wouldn't be much.

And good luck forming up all 30 players again to play two matches. Since it's the Swiss style tournament, we'd have to get all players to play again.
  13. nofear1299

nofear1299 Active Member

Just played my first game with the patch, lag seems vastly improved. It's quite amazing actually :p seeing everything not slow to a crawl in 5 minutes. I also saw those unit paths for the first time. (the little arrows showing the direction of the build queue or movement)

Thanks Uber for the net help :D
  14. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

Just noticed that whenver you add a slot in the lobby or change the star system, all AI difficulties get reset to normal. Not really a major bug but annoying.
  15. Sorian

Sorian Official PA

Yeah, I reported that a while back (has been that way for over a month).
  16. warrenkc

warrenkc Active Member

Changing the game type from free for all to team armies also resets the map and changes it.
  17. thefluffybunny

thefluffybunny Active Member

the T1 bomber behaves odd sometimes... just hovers behind slow moving units bombing them and missing. or hovering above buildings bombing them. going great though, and with the tactics re-set i finally got to win some games.
  18. doud

doud Well-Known Member

lol people claim for game updates, and when game update is released, they're not happy.
    lokiCML likes this.
  19. Nayzablade

Nayzablade Active Member

A good reason why serious tournaments should wait until the game is actually complete, lol

Keep up the good work Uberites :)
    thetrophysystem, lokiCML and nlaush like this.
  20. thetdawg3191

thetdawg3191 Active Member

excellent build with piss poor timing. **** happens, move on.
    thetrophysystem likes this.