Funniest MNC Memories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, October 25, 2011.

1. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

gay
  2. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

:mrgreen:
  3. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

i usually disappear and reappear because of work

but im #3 in kills so yeah i play a lot on this name
  4. teapot

teapot Post Master General

As far as I know it's just one account, and you've got a prestiged bot emblem gunked so of course you wouldn't play against him.

Peachy, you've got such a skewed view on things and i love it. All this talk about ego is great and ironic. So apparently me trying to get you to play in a lobby with good people is all because I need an ego boost? If you say so peachy, all those lobbies I hosted, new players I invited and gave tips to were all just to feed my ego and not help benefit a competitive community.

You being there would mean nothing to what you call my ego. Anyone who's played privates knows I don't have one. On the other hand we have you... What's the real reason you don't want to play against anyone good? I mean, you say you don't care about this game or being good but you spend SOOOO MUCH time playing (way more than me) and do nothing but juice chain non-prestiged players going 50-0. You destroy new players and for what? Are you a K/D whore? Egomaniac? My conclusion is that all your pub play feeds your ego and you rely on pub matches from over a year ago to continue trash talking.

all in all it's ironic you talk about my ego, when you try so hard to protect yours.
  5. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

if i'm not that good, why do you beg me to play you?
  6. gunked

gunked New Member

pms we played today are up on my channel now btw
  7. teapot

That whole ego thing hit a little too close to home huh? I'd ignore it too then...

Seriously what a stupid question peachy. Why did I try recruiting dozens of other pub stars to private matches? It's because I don't mind playing against people who have common sense in an setting where skill is required and not a $500 purple crutch.

edit: wait play me? like a 1v1? or play with me in a 6v6 private match? I never challenged you to a 1v1. I've tried to get you to play private matches before, where you can pick any 5 other players of your choosing, even me if you didn't want to go against me.
  8. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

why are you so bad you're unable to counter 1 person using juice where as i can beat pub stomping parties that juice chain?
  9. teapot

I beat parties of juice chainers all the time.. only difference is I don't have to rely on juice to do so. We just have different play styles I guess. I don't care about K/D or camping till I'm juiced then targeting a player.

why am I able to do really well without juice against good players where you can do really well against some good players with juice?

how many licks to a tootsie pop? who knows?

it's a shame I always have to explain these things to you. It always could have been as simple as playing but I know how much you like to troll and use words instead of actions, so I'll humor you.
  10. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

nobody cares about your pub stories teapot
  11. teapot

even xenonox wasn't afraid to play privates.

it's okay though cause deadeye also refused to play because of his ego, so don't feel like you're the only one.
  12. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

13. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

14. teapot

I haven't played privates in weeks, nobody is trying to troll you into anything.

you should clarify what a player who couldn't care less about being good at a video game means. Couldn't care less about playing against good people sure. Couldn't care less about your K/D and leaderboard spots.. well we don't call you a try hard pub star for nothing.

since this is the memories thread and not the peachypony is pubpussy thread, let me get back on topic.

Playing our first scrim against the dirty half dozen and f5in going off.
    Running into a bunch of old halo people. Luckyslick Royalal apparently even Chron.
    Spunky Cola Supports were pretty funny
    Grenade III matches where people first found out about insta-strikes.
    Making people quit due to the amount of lag bots would cause... buying a bunch of gapshots, bouncers then a wave of gremlins and having an assault buy a wave of buzzers.
    Any games playing against apocolapyse420, DrizzyDrakeRoger, or Fuzion. Hate mail was always expected.
    Can't remember if it was hudson or rev rabies but watching one of them get over 5 non juiced melee kills in a match.
  15. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

[​IMG]
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:oops:

Back when Edward Coug thought that 3 assaults, 2 assassins and a support was a good team...
  17. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

if you dont play anymore, stop begging me to play. ty

team oxy was one the funniest and best thing things to happen to MNC

unfortunately most of them are gone and for good reasons
  18. teapot

hahaha oh man you're too much peachy, in a special kind of way.

Yeah they didn't fair to well with that line up wildman. I think they switched one game and actually had a gunner and tank, but pretty sure they still had 2 assaults.

Xeno said he was recording... but the footage was lost :(
  19. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

I hope one day all the people who built up animosity against me because of bad experiences in pubs will one day rejoice with me and we can look at each other as equals and not judge a person on where or how he played the game but how he had fun with the game
  20. teapot

:lol: