Funniest MNC Memories

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by joker, October 25, 2011.

1. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

Chronicle telling zoom that he belongs in the free agency thread

lmfao
  2. joker

joker Active Member

@ kckzi its in good fun and alot of ppl did it as well you were just the most animated lol and yeah i sent and said some sh!t sorry zoom >.> lol lets see what else comes to mind:

dutch's accent

ace often being referred to as GP's mascot than teammate

deadeye's 500word minimum responses

skill claiming to be the best at everything and never proving it

royalal calling me a ragequitter when i disconnected at 10-0

apocalypse420

towelwarrior practicing a new main class every week

every match i ever had against TEG, the best times i had in this game. intense, competitive, fun. a great group of guys

the threads about support

wazupwiop's guides and most epic around the horn

MLGIntervention's rise to the top of the leaderboards

trollbranquility's 1500 win week

smokez cutting lurkingpower, payne, and fear the rifle with no replacements. payne and lurking were asked to come back, lurking said no

kckzi telling stories about himself by saying they happened to payne

team smokez is mad, team pure

watching destiny vs GP at spunky and typing in the live chat it is a guaranteed overtime. lurking types during a death its not going to overtime and a minute later GP's ball is down

miracle's reaction to someone calling out KillaCroc in GP vs BeaM

ace refusing to heal me in GP vs DK because he didnt like me

im sure i'll think of more
  3. kckzi

kckzi New Member

lol, I know. I was just quoting myself, because that is the exact thing I yell during 90% of my outbursts. I mean, how many times have we heard me yell "NO ONE DEALS WITH THIS LEVEL OF BS, JUST ME!" or take 5 minutes to explain a 3 second sequence of events. I realize the humor in it as I am doing it, but I just can't control it.

They did happen to payne! He's that silent type that does weird stuff. That dude is a sexual deviant.
  4. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

That's actually pretty cool especially because of the whole David vs. Goliath theme going on there.
  5. kckzi

kckzi New Member

True, not a lot of people expected 5 Davids to beat the 1 Goliath and 4 Randies.
  6. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Maaaaaan it depends though. If I'm playing with 3 people, and somebody wants to go assassin because it's the only way to beat a team of 3 people, I understand. If you're pub stomping and you see somebody try-harding, one of your 3-6 people can go assassin to hold bots.

Likewise, if you are ever playing late at night and you get in one of those awesome lobbies where almost everybody has a bot next to their name, but there aren't any teams, I don't have a problem seeing some try-hardiness as well. If almost everybody is that experienced, I'd like to see the game played to win.

But if I'm in a random lobby by myself, there are no parties in the lobby, and half of the lobby is below level 30, I'll agree - seeing assassins try-hard on the ball is just sad.

LOL yes this. And Shammas' sig that started the whole Bill Cosby thing. I lol'd pretty hard the first time I saw the sig.
  7. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

[​IMG]

Let's not get into this again.
  8. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Wildman kicking miracles from the tournament for spawn killing.
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I didn't :? I just got a little mad and threatened him (I wasn't having a good day) :oops: :oops: :oops:
  10. dadale1990

dadale1990 Member

Meeting Auger Aj.
  11. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Playing with a dev and watching him punching bots <3
  12. gunked

gunked New Member

Being asked, "How does a Medic run fasta than a Snipa?"
  13. teapot

teapot Post Master General

too many memories to even think about.. this game will go down with me as one of the best shooter games I ever played. Games like Halo CE, Halo 2, Unreal Championship, Mech Assault, Rainbow Six 3(black arrow).

I used to search different lobbies for Xenonox and Deadeye so I could play against good people in order to get better. I wouldn't say I adapted Xeno's style, but I sure learned how to play the game very quickly because of him, and that's without watching any of his videos.

getting drafted on deadstretch's team and facing whatever team kckzi was on. Kckzi and I each went huge for our respective teams and put the hurt on everyone else.

trying to convince officer willy that if me and him found 4 other players we could easily beat GP and be the best team.

jacktrips seeing me in action in the draft tourney and recruiting me, after bailing out on Ninja Wallace and new scum.

thinking F5in was in a league of his own and that we would only beat GP with him there.

never playing feedle, brotranquilty, or a lot of other guys that people hated on the forums. Took me a looooooong time before finding feedle.

**** vs GP was the defining moment in this game for me competitively. I knew that the game required skill and teamwork, but I had a sudden realization in game that every single step and decision you makes effects your team drastically. It was no longer 6 skilled players vs 6 skilled players, but one 6 man unit working as a team vs Miracle and 5 others trying to keep up. ;) seriously though it was something unreal at the time.

Winning a match or two against DeS, I can't remember much except that these games were amazing. So much fun to play.

The formation of Droppin Insane Combat Knowledge, and me being virtually unknown at the time. I didn't have a clue who anyone was but jack, and it turned out to be amazing. I think we went from 6 random/okay players to an actual threat and could easily be up for the #2 spot, while holding our own against the #1 team. We all weren't considered the best, but our team chemistry was great. RIP ****. (JackTrips, OfficerFuttBuck, F5in, Hawkshade, Deadpool, Teapot, and a special shout out to our wonderful sub Aaedon)

Trying to be nice to skill when the whole community hated him in the FoH days.

Thinking shammas was a huge nerd, but turned out to be someone cool who I feel has a close personality to my own.

Hating MLG and having constant back and forth arguments about things neither of us said.

Thinking peachypony was bad and a juice whore, but realizing he was actually pretty good, but still a juice whore. Then trying to troll him into a private match.

Thinking LMP was really brotranquillity

All the different era's in private matches, including the ones I set up on my own for a couple months. I used to get off work at 5, go start my box up and see 10 other names get on at the same time because 5:00 EST was private match time.

Playing maybe 100 different high leveled pubs against Juggalo777 and although we never said anything to each other, we would both purposely not shoot each other and go cause havoc to the rest of the team. This happened before privates, and even afterwards we still haven't said anything but continue to do it.

Getting killed as a tank by JuggaloDano's assault in bottom middle of lazorazor. Charged flew out of the spawn towards the top of the glass and fired a product grenade. Hit him with a direct shot coming up the left lane jump pad and killed him. Got a compliment for that one.

grappling a gunner as a sniper and then no scope head shotting him.

grappling zatchmo and him getting a headshot on me during the animation.

running into AGOTS 3 man support team on grenade iii and getting invisible air striked for the first time, and 10th time in the same game. Most rage ever.

Finally playing against Chaos for the first time. I joined mid game and he was deployed on our ring with 50+ kills and no bot drop.

Watching peachy pony buy juice after juice and letting the ball go back up multiple times. I joined mid game, saw it happen. ran out headcrabbed him, killed him, taunted him, and left. That's where it all started folks.

Thinking gunked was a pub stomping spawn killer, and that he wouldn't be a force in private matches. Maybe a month later I thought gunked was the best new player to touch this game and that he could be the best gunner. He's still probably the best post GP era player, and I don't exactly know if I'd put him up with miracles gunner, but I think Gunked is the best gunner for me.

SO MANY MORE, i'll probably post more if I think of it. Theres a lot of players I haven't mentioned.
  14. peachypony

peachypony Active Member

killing monday night combat
  15. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

Brotranquility adding me........ for some unknown reason.
  16. The_Jeff

The_Jeff New Member

This! That game killed my confidence but was by far the best thing to ever happen to the competitive scene. Teapot and crew proved no one is invincible.
  17. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Thinking that F5in was the best Sniper ever but not realizing that he was host on every single one of his videos.

F5in sending me hatemails (back when I was a noob) blaming me for losing against a party of 4 Assaults.
  18. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Too many for me to remember/list, so I'll go with most recent. Ground zero-ing a sniper a split second before he grapple 3'd me, I go flying across the map backwards watching his impending doom.
  19. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

[quote="Teapot"Hating MLG and having constant back and forth arguments about things neither of us said.[/quote]
  20. SnappleT

SnappleT Active Member

That reminds me..
    [​IMG]

they have another smnc general on /vg/, which is where I got this