Full Orchestral Score?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by drewsuser, May 25, 2013.

1. thgr8houdini

thgr8houdini Member

I definitely hope Howard and the Uber team take their vision and run with it. I'm sure they will and that it will be awesome.

That being said, if there were three versions of the same track and they were trying to decide on which one should go to the orchestra and which two would remain as synth only, I think it would be cool to get community feedback. Maybe have a gameplay video running in the background of where the piece might make an appearance and play the different versions. If not, that's fine, too. I hope that more of what Howard makes will survive in one form or another (even if it's not in the official score)
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The real question is once Howard has the Orchestra recorded will he use the audio straight or will he use studio magic to construct endless variations of a single piece?
  3. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

Not a problem at all!
  4. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

I imagine studio magic. I also hope studio magic. Because magic! And it will fit into the game better, in my opinion.

Although I would be curious to play such a game without magic sub-looping.
  5. tgslasher

tgslasher New Member

For the game menu music, I would like to see something like TA, that shakes the crap out of your lan party :).

Seriously, fire up TA and crank the volume.