1. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Yeah you kinda sound like a douche, but hey you said it yourself. I don't think I've ever joined a team in any game without having to tryout or show my skills to other team members. Why do people test drive cars before they buy them? Imagine if car dealerships had your mentality?
  2. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Oh...... Now I get it.
  3. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

? Really ?

you need to relax teapot. Forgive me if I said something in the mnc forums that you don't agree with. I mean what if the law enforcement had YOUR mentality? Lol!

Honestly, I don't care that much. Thats been my point all along. If somebody wants to get together and kick some *** with me, lets do it. If we gotta make a date, wait on people to show up just to go pub-stomping, i'll pass. Dont get your panties in a bunch cuz I dont live and breathe mnc. Doesnt mean i'm not good at it, just means I have it in perspective.
  4. teapot

I too wish the law enforcement had common sense.. but thats a whole different topic. Where exactly do I need to relax? I know I shouldn't even bother posting because I can tell its in one ear and out the other..

You're talking some nonsense really. Look at your posts.. You want to play for the tournament but don't even want to play with your teammates prior to teaming with them. If they want you to try out they 1.. haven't played with you 2.. need to get a life..
    "Im a solid support, I do the right things to help my team win. U need support, hit me up, u want me to jump through hoops for the "privilege" of playing on ur team, ive got better things to do. I don't think I'm godlike or anything, I guess I just dont like the idea of being "evaluated" for support skillage."

Am I retarded for thinking a team would want to see if your talking out of your *** or if you fit their play style? Sure maybe some people will read your post and take your word.. but be realistic here would you assume someone was good because they proclaim it themselves?

after complaining about having to actually play a game with the people who are considering picking you up you state "Honestly, I don't care that much. Thats been my point all along." Really thats your point? Cuz it sounded to me a whole lot like you didnt want to bother with a team who wants to see if you actually good.

If you can laugh at yourself and say maybe I'm a douche.. why can't I agree? Do I eat sleep and breathe MNC? No. Do I have some common sense.. Yes.
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

ok.

the thing is, nobody will trust your word on how good you are.
    if you say you will not do tryouts, the ONLY people who will take you on their team is your friends who already know your skill level.

so basically saying you want to be on a team but will not try out is like saying i want this loan but i will not let you see my credit.
  6. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Yes.

Now that that is settled...

If you want to see if I'm as advertised, friend me up, join in a game with me. If you don't need a Support for your team, ignore my posts. It's that simple.

I play mnc for fun. The pubs are just too easy, and the team matchups are so crappy. I don't enjoy kicking the crap out of noobs. I would like to get better, but it's hard to do with the randoms.

I saw "free agents" on the thread, thought I'd put myself out there and be honest about how I roll. I could care less about tournaments, but I would like to get in some better matches. Maybe I'm not what you're looking for, oh well. "teapot thinks I'm a douche." I've been called a lot worse, lol!

Funny thing is, I'm not a douche. I'm a good support that could really help a team out. I'm just casual about it.

And Mr. #'s, I don't expect anybody to take me on my word about how good I am. I know as well as you do that there's plenty of forum goers that talk big and play small.
  7. teapot

For someone who isn't a douche you sure as **** seem like a douche. I guess my post was spot on if thats the only part you can comment on? For the record I just agreed with you I didn't come out of nowhere and say hey this kids a douche. I read everything you wrote and said you know what this kid is right.

GUYS IM A GOOD SUPPORT BUT I DONT EAT SLEEP BREATHE MNC. NO REALLY IM GOOD BUT IF YOU WANT TO TRY ME OUT GET A LIFE CUZ IM CASUAL BUT TOO GOOD FOR PUBS. I'M A FREE AGENT BUT WONT JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO PROVE THAT I AM GOOD. THATS WHAT THIS POST IS FOR.. there now I sound like a douche and all I did was summarize what you wrote.

I don't need a support, so I guess I should have ignored your posts, but thought I'd enlighten you on why everyone else will be ignoring your posts too.. I bet you still don't see it but hey thats not my problem since I have a team. I know if I didn't have a team I wouldn't be telling people to get a life if they want to try me out.

Thats all that needs to be said because if you can't figure it out at this point then you'll never figure it out.
  8. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

If you couldn't care less about tournaments, then why would you want to be on a team? And why exactly would a team want a casual player who won't try out?

As I understood it, Ninja started this thread for folks who want to join tournament teams. Tourney teams will want to make sure you're not crap in a bag before you join their roster. They will want to compete, not just play for shits and grins.

I think you have some cognitive dissonance going on here.
  9. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

:lol: You guys are so funny. :lol:

I was just looking to get on some teams to get in some better matches.

:cry: I apologize if I've offended any of you sensitive mnc fans. :cry:

I apologize for polluting this thread with my casual approach to a VIDEO GAME. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What's with all this anger?

Are your lives so out of control you have to jump on any opportunity to bash someone in these forums?

If you don't want me on your team, keep scrolling. If you play in competitive matches for fun and are looking for a good support, hit me up.

Why would I want to be on a team if I don't take the game seriously? To have fun. Read my previous posts. Things I take seriously are things in the real world. Doesn't mean I wouldn't fulfill my obligation to a team. I love winning. I'm good at it.

If you take this GAME way too seriously, maybe it's you that has the issues illinijen.

I'll keep playing, doing what I do, you ladies enjoy your tourney.
  10. teapot

Never.
  11. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

You want a team for better matches, that's fine. Start a thread. This thread is for people looking for a competitive tournament team. Those teams don't tend to cater to casual players who are all like "shrug" when it comes to tourneys.

What this thread is looking for and what you want are two different things. Can you at least acknowledge that? It's not about being "serious" about a game. It's about realizing there are TWO DIFFERENT sets of expectations going on here. Square peg, round hole. I don't think it's too out of bounds to point out you're not making a ton of sense.
  12. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I hear ya. I didnt set out to poop on the thread. I obviously came to the wrong place.

If someone's gonna poke me for my post, I might just poke back. I think we're all entitled to that.
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

14. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

:evil: YOU WANT SOME TOO #s? ;)
  15. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Obviously
    I like manusos( sorry if I slaughtered your name) ideas of all the free agents making their own team
  16. L3G3ND 09

L3G3ND 09 New Member

I like the possibility of all of us teaming depending on the skill level of said team.

and in the interest of Ninja Wallace's good idea of this thread and actually working on finding teams for the Free Agents can we "TRY" to stay on subject here and keep the whining to PM's.
  17. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

ALL HAIL ILLINIJEN!!!!!!

you gotta be so rude??

"SLAP" "SLAP" GET A GRIP WOMAN!!!!

@immortal you are a WICKED support!!!! being slightly tipsy and it being the early hours did me no favors :cry:

I'm happy to be a sub for the tournys and to form a competitive team so I hope I don't get jumped for posting here
  18. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I noticed you put me as "Sniper" in the OP, but I play all classes, if that is relevant.
  19. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Rational and rude are not the same thing. I was just trying to point out inconsistencies. It kinda worked, didn't it? I get where Immortal is coming from, being a casual player myself...he doesn't want the competitive portion of tourneying it up, so he's probably in he wrong thread.

Now what was your point about me getting a grip? I don't really understand what your dealio is, and my reading comprehension is not at fault.
  20. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

To put it simply, no one wants you on their team if you're not willing to make at least the commitment to hop on XBL and try out. No one would be asking you to abandon your whole day, just maybe set aside a bit of time whenever is convenient to get some games on. The most playing competitively would actually require of you is 75 minutes a week for a full set. Of course, all teams would also be looking to get in a few games in between to keep their edge. Does that mean anyone who plays doesn't have a life? I said it in the OP, and I'll say it again. If you can't put the time in, don't sign up.

No one is equal at all classes and I know Sniper's your best. If you want me to correct that and/or put in your second preference, I'd be glad to. I'm not going beyond top two.

Now, can you guys all stop making it so hard for me to see who's actually looking for a team?