France facing totalitarianism?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by tatsujb, December 6, 2015.

1. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Of course it's clear in their head. "All them towel heads and all them other folk where which I don't like". Pretty pathetic if you ask me. Iran runs law like this, but everyone thinks their laws are psychotic, so doing the same as them in retaliation to them, is just as psychotic. It's like 2 clinical narcissist fighting over the same piece of meat.
    tatsujb likes this.
  2. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

minor success as we've successfully pushed back the FN from winning in a single state today.
    tunsel11 and badfucatus like this.
  3. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

considering what´s going on now with all the refugees **** may go down in greece as well i fear about an uprising of rightwing parties such as the golden dawn ..
    then there are all the rejected refugees .. so eventualy more people that may have not even much choice but to join extremist groups or just go back and lose their lives ... not like many of them didn´t already trying to get to europe ..

.. personaly i just can´t wrap my head arround how incredibly selfish each nation became in this major "EUROPEAN" and humanitarian crisis ..

i feel whatever may come after the whole syria and IS crisis may be just as bad as the IS itself ..

i think the biggest problem of the european nations (or i suppose any nation) is to be willing enough to go down to a crisisregion and help build it up to basiscaly provide people the basic needs .... homes, food, schools, work and hospitals ...

it´s such basic math actualy ... people who lack those needs may go elsewhere to get them and if they can´t get them at all they may aswell become more aggressive when they can´t do otherwise ...
    proeleert likes this.