FraggedNation Tourney Winners Predictions

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by Sah, January 17, 2011.

1. Sah

Sah New Member

My speculation comes from having played long enough, with enough varied people, against different match-ups, that I can be confident in my analysis. If you don't know these people or haven't heard of them, you haven't gone to the effort of finding them and playing with them. Don't blame me for your ignorance.
  2. Mightymous69

Mightymous69 New Member

Well, I just want to wish everyone in the tourney good luck. I personally think they have a lot of guts to stick themselves out there and try. I think I'll stick to my mousy ways. I will scamper, hid, duck, and cover hoping for the best. >.<
  3. Sah

Sah New Member

DisOrder was supposed to play First Blood this evening at 8pm Eastern time. As far as I know, one of your people dropped, you didn't have a substitute, and no one could reach the individual because your only mode of contact was Xbox Live. As a result, the match has been rescheduled for later in the week. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken about any of this.

First Blood has at least one back-up.
  4. Sah

Sah New Member

Gotta admit, they're the two most prepared teams. I admire the fact that they both play privates alot. However, I really didn't want to go with the mainstream horse on this one. :/ Call it wishful thinking my friend.
  5. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Hey, I'm a member of "The Anomalies" and-

Wait, we're called "The Anomalies"? What a dumb name - we should have been called "xXx mLgMnC xXx". Anyway, Flaimbait is made up of:

I A McLovin 117 - LOL I TAUNT HIM.

BroTranquility - he and I are Friends Forever, so we could never kill each other.

chron11 - I've never played with him, but judging by his Gamertag he is 11. Which means all we have to do is get him talking about his totally hot girlfriend he just got to second base with. But we wouldn't know her, she lives like two hours away from here.

Intricasm - I'll bribe him with TwT Grand Master status.

MagikarpPower - Can only use Splash and, after a few games, Struggle. Not a threat.

Robo Ninja Guy - Robo Ninja Guy is indeed a robotic ninja. The Foot Clan from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are an army of robotic ninjas created by Shredder. They are terrible at fighting.

IG Thombow - He's Dutch, so he'll either be high as a kite or clog-dancing on a windmill while singing about tulips. Or something.

I rest my case. Prepare to be pwned bi r l337 sk1llz nubzz
    Last edited: January 17, 2011
  6. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

You forgot me :lol:

:(
  7. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

OH GOD I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME ARGH

Edited for grave mistake. We're still going to pwn you, nub.
  8. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

Looking at the field, my money is on Grand Prize followed closely by zYn.

Then Destiny after that.
  9. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

They stayed together for the children. Brings a tear to one's eye.
  10. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Yea, I'll be telling my grandchildren about the day Grand Prize stuck it out to win some signed t-shirts.
  11. kckzi

kckzi New Member

Each team has a chance to win. But the bracket is tremendously heavy on one side with New Scrum, Destiny, and GP. I would consider those 3 teams the best in the tourney from what little I have seen and they are all on the same side of the bracket. First Blood will probably get second by default if they can pass FFB, because I don't think any of the Zyn guys really play at all.
    Last edited by a moderator: January 17, 2011
  12. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Well, so I'm not called a troll again with anything competitive, my prediction:

GP will wipe the floor with everyone, every day of the week and twice on Sunday, because they have the most to prove and they have some of the most talented individuals who also are devastating as a team. They may not be head and shoulders above the rest anymore, but they've been stomping as a team for a lot longer than anyone else and have a ton of experience to fall back on.

So, stick that in your hookah and smoke it, GP is going to win.
  13. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

Teams in bold is who i wanna see win in the first round

The Anomalies
    vs
    Team Flaimbait

MNC UNDERDOGS
    vs
    Grand Prize

First Blood
    vs
    Dis Order

No Big Deal
    vs
    Cup of Rage

I cant help but root for who i think are the underdogs. :)
  14. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Why thank you!
    It's going to be a hard fight.
  15. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Agreed. Whoever comes out of the Destiny/GP/NS grouping is taking the tournament.
  16. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I think this "Bye" team is gonna take it all, I mean they have the balls to take on four teams at once!
  17. Ian

Ian New Member

But... the t-shirts aren't signed :shock:

*cries*
  18. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Oh yea, it's signed posters. I'd rather have a signed t-shirt lol.
  19. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

This is why FFB is going to intentionally loose in the finals if we make it there.
  20. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I'm banking on New Scum, myself.