Four Endorsement Slots?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Disturbance24, August 12, 2011.

1. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

It would still last as long, but it would reset back at a certain amount after it's used up.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

adding another endorsement slot will not do anything for customization. there would still be a standard for classes.
  3. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

I understand that there will always be a standard. My thinking is that the standards would have a bit more room for personal tweaking with the extra slot in tow.
  4. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

I cant see it making it less frustrating for new players, if it makes things just a little bit easier, the good players will be that little bit better. New players still wont have any idea on what their doing.
  5. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

Now that you mention that, I'm remembering that this game does have quite the learning curb to it. You tend to loose perspective of that once you've nailed it yourself I suppose.
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Instead of adding endorsement slots, what about having points you could put towards endorsements?

Every Custom Class could start out with 100 points to put towards any endorsement, but be limited to a max of 50 points (equal to current Gold Endorsement) for any individual slot.

50 points would be equal to a Gold Endorsement, 25 points would be equal to Silver and 15 equal to Bronze.

For example, you could have a Tank build like this:

Rate: 30
    Armor: 30
    Skill: 15
    Accuracy: 10
    Health Recovery: 10
    Clip size: 5

That would definitely help in making most endorsements at least somewhat viable.
  7. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

That'd also bring a **** load of customization to it.
  8. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

That's the point. :)
  9. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

FUCKIN SMART
  10. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

A point system? Damn, that never even crossed my mind. Seeing as my idea has received a general consensus of "no", perhaps maybe that should be the way to go.
  11. Jenubis

Jenubis New Member

A point system would be really cool in my opinion. That'd add a lot more customization and personalization to the classes.

Also a note on the juice endorsement: If it creates a static start point, it should also create a static end point. Making juice easier to get, but lasts a little bit shorter in comparison. Juice is OP, really OP.

Truth be told I think Juice and speed should be replaced with other endorsements altogether. Perhaps something to help you gain a little more money in relation to killstreaks. To get sufficient use of it would require the loss of a higher endorsement like armor or ROF but you would get money for turrets, other classes or your own ability to chain juice for map control. Or something different altogether would be to make things slightly cheaper aside from skills. Turrets are cheaper, upgrades for them are cheaper. Juice could be left alone for nerfing sakes.

Or another endorsement we could add could be something that decreases the amount of time it takes for health to begin regeneration. Something along those lines or something completely different. Speed and Juice are just usually a bit pointless to have. They have their exceptions though like everything else.
  12. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Great idea...they could call it Smedley's, and it could come in the form of a bar. Or even better, make breakfast waffles called Regenegreat.
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  14. Jenubis

Jenubis New Member

That is health recovery. I'm talking about the four or five seconds it takes for a Gunner's health to begin to regenerate to be reduced by around 1 or 2 seconds.

It's just a suggestion. No need to be a **** about it.
  15. jaysofacton

Ahhhh...how about Regenitol. Then I would feel much safer if I went out at night

I'm not the one whose F*cking brain dead.
  16. Jenubis

Jenubis New Member

Apparently you are. You can't seem to grasp the concept that A and B are not both C. Gotta love the haters. A bad idea is a bad idea. **** sake. I bet you have a lot of friends in real life with that kind of attitude.
  17. jaysofacton

18. Jenubis

Jenubis New Member

Oh cool. You proved a point with evidence. I concede that you were right. :ugeek:

Unfortunately, my point still stands. No need to be a **** and call someone brain dead. Manners go a long way.
  19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i agree with the points system so long as certain limits were put in, so you couldnt dump ALL of your points into RoF or Armor.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member