Force of Habit (FoH) Scrims

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by lVloneyshot, April 27, 2011.

1. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Yo wildman if you still want a sub i could sub on gunner/support. You've played with/against me, you know im no scrub.
  2. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Yeah sure that's fine with me.

If you do join (which i'm sure everyone else will be fine with) , then you should know i'm trying to set up a scrim this Sat @ 5:30 EST. Be ready then if you can, as our team is notorious for not having everyone on at matchtime.
  3. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Yea ill be there if everyone else doesn't have a problem with me joining . Ive played with everyone on your team in the past . Think i have skill on my friends list. Ill add you when i get on later wildman.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Sent you a friend request.
  5. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Nova, if you still want to be a sub then that's fine with us. Welcome aboard :D

Me and Agitating can do Sat 5:30 EST. If anyone wants to scrim us then, let us know. Still waiting from the rest of the team for a reply.
  6. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Sounds good wildman. If my internet is buggy that day though i will have to decline. But I will make sure to let you know on that day if i can make it or not , if you need me. Ill try to get in some games with you this week .
  7. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

This week is good for me as I have a week off ( :D ) so i'll definately get some games with you.
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

what's foh's roster/classes? or is it generally the same with nova as a sub?
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Same, nova is a sub.
  10. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Me, Agitating , Risk and Nova can do Sat 5:30 EST. Still trying to get answers from the other 3.

Anyone wanna play us?
  11. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

Don't ask ****. We got some crazy **** happening.
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Nothing to see here..... accidentaly edited instead of replying :/
    Last edited: June 3, 2011
  13. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Can anyone sub assault for us? We have a scrim Sat 5:30 EST and we probably need you.
    EDIT - Got 2 subs now.
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If anyone else from FoH still comes on the forums, we are going to have a proper match next week against Team Rocket Power. Only 2 of their team can get on (they have 4 subs though), so we'll just have a friendly scrim against them, mix 'n' match so it's even (if it isn't already) and have some fun :D

Notice how i'm not saying Team Rocket Power "Are cowards and they pussied out because they are scared of us"...... Just some food for thought for you FoH haters
  15. teapot

who are your subs and who are theirs?
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

FoH subs - Nova Warlord , Govnerplatypus
    Team RP - Don't have a clue, ask them :lol:
  17. teapot

Who knows if they need me or not, but good luck to you and your subs.

I've had trouble with nova in pubs, I'm interested in seeing how these privates work out. Who on your team can't make it?
  18. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Skill and Risk (our 2 assaults :( ). Nova just said that his internet is still crappy so I've got to try and find another sub (Hooray).
    EDIT - Risk can play. Skill hasn't been on Xbox for 7 days though, so I doubt he'll be playing.
  19. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Chronicle can't make it, so they'll probably need you.

Only Miracle can play, so I guess it'll be him and 5 subs (it's a new record!! RP just manage to beat FoH with the most people to not be able to make it).

LOLOLOLOLOLOL TEAM N00B POWER chickened out cos they are pu***** and were blinded by our awesomeness cos they SUCK :p
    'Bout time I get revenge :twisted: How does it feel?

Nah i'm joking. Just showing you guys how it feels to be on the other side of the fence :mrgreen:

We're going to have a rematch next week anyway so we will still get to play them.
  20. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Decided to leave FoH.