For the people that don't juice chain

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by peachypony, August 24, 2011.

1. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

that's what we like to hear
  2. Rag1ngWampa

Rag1ngWampa New Member

I buy some bad bitches to **** my **** stick
  3. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

This is what im talking about. Yes we all have the same ability. I used to juice chain, but it got boring as hell. Yes, the tryhard assassin ruins a good match. Yes, its a legitimate strategy. You play for wins (like they ultimately matter somehow) I play for fun. I leave matches with chaining players on either team. Its just not fun. The matchmaking is so awful that one team is getting crapped on with no hope of recovery in most matches. Yeah, good times tryhards! If thats the kind of thing that makes you feel good well, that qualifies as douchebaggery.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

tl;dr:

5. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I only chain if someone on the other team is doing it or I feel like being a **** (rarely).

Also, I don't kill any of my friends that are on the other team, or I'll kill them in a loving way. <3
  6. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

I kill anyone on the other team. The game is about fun and shouldn't be taken personal. If your the type of person that gets mad because the game put you on the other team and you get killed by your friend then somethings wrong with you. You are letting your team down if you don't go all out to win. When my team of randoms is giving 100%, i'm going to give 110%. I don't like it when my team of all-stars refuses to kill the other team members so we get pub stomped. If i don't like it, then i'm not going to do it.
  7. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

I'm not knocking the way you play, and wins to me matter more then my k/d, but people have been saying the try-hard assassin ruins matches. It doesn't. I myself find it infinitely more exciting when I'm up against a pub stomp team or just bad matchmaking and trust me the assassin is damn near the only pro that can push bots, take out turrets, take out key pros, and keep the moneyball down all by yourself. If you want to play for fun that's fine, you bought the game do what you will with it, but just because I try to win doesn't make me a douchebag. Remember, just because someone doesn't play the game the way YOU want it to be played doesn't mean its wrong.

tldr; I'm a douchebag
  8. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Not saying I dont try to to win. I just don't use the dubious tactics that I see tryhards using. Its not just the Assassin either. The snipers juice gain with explosive rounds is stupid. Get a large enough group of bots and you can have juice in one shot. The Assault was built for cowards that lack skill, but want a nice k/d. The juicing Assassin bothers me the least of the 3 broken classes. tom numbers love to suck cock. She still has balance issues though. It's in the game, its a valid tactic. I consider it a win when I see the other team switching to assassin. They couldnt get it done legitimately, now they're going to resort to juice chaining to get it done. People can play however they want. I blame Uber for abandoning the 360 with all these balance issues. If you wanna play like a bitch, go ahead. I hope you feel good about urself, playing in god mode with u-damage for most of the match. Yeah, that makes you awesome.
  9. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

Immortal303 is the best player of MNC.
  10. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Speaking of juice chaining a-holes ^

Pyre is one of the top juice bitches in the game. This dude buys juice before he buys skill upgrades. Hey pyre, have you noticed how I leave every time I get put on your team? That's because I don't get off on juice-chaining and spawn killing outnumbered noobs.

Yeah, ur awesome pyre.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

this is the part where i post right after immortal.

*post*
  12. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

This is where the other #s brother backs up that post.

13. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Well, nobody cares about Juice Chaining anymore becaUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO BE BLOODY FIXED!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

:cry:
  14. joker

joker Active Member

I cant believe still gets ranted about. The assault really is not a threat unless in the right hands, even if trying to juice chain. A bad assault gives u time in between juices to recover and wait for juice machine timers, a good assault relentlessly keeps the pressure on without juice.
    The underlined i just dont see how this is relevant at all, unless it is a request.
  15. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Tom #'s loving dongs is just as relevant as every post he's ever put up after mine. Lil tom has some kind of hard-on for me. Not sure why.
  16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

*roast*
  18. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

*toast*
  19. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

Edit: really?! You guys thought of everything! :?
  20. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

a little mad?