Fojib270 Has Become The First Legit 99

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Shammas, August 19, 2010.

1. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

[​IMG]

Also, quit saying that being the best at a week-old game is a great achievement. I watched a bit of your videos, and you don't seem to do anything spectacular.
  2. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

I'm just gonna throw this out there..
    Could this "boosting" be a result of the leaderboards not updating in real time? We all know that's an issue, and it could explain the major jump..

I just want us all to be friends. :(

And gratz, Fojib270. :)
  3. chron11

chron11 New Member

Fojib's really good. :D
  4. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

I really wonder why everytime someone hits max -anything- on a game there has to be 10 pages of crap about it...

Anyhow, he's 66th now in earnings, meaning there's 65 of those awesome'o hex editors, (and Sigma001337 with his perfect level 99 score winnings)
  5. fatMasticator

fatMasticator New Member

i found the whole thing hilarious...

thanks for the tasty drama gents!
  6. Patch

Patch New Member

I apologize for bringing it back up after I said to drop this, but I would like to answer your question.

Not in this case. His stats were updating after each match. It was just way too fast for it to be legit, especially compared to when he plays with his team (had Shammas been on, the stream would have been up). At that time of the morning, it's very difficult to get a proper game going. If he was base rushing actual people, there still would have been delays getting into the game, disconnects and migrations. Instead, it was a constant progression of ~1500 points about every minute. When I passed Fojib270 by $10,000 and he realized he couldn't catch me legitimately, he started boosting in split screen private matches.

Me too. Had Shammas not made this thread, I never would have said anything. I regret bothering in the first place.
  7. Sauceman

Sauceman New Member

I find it funny that you keep saying drop it, yet you keep bring it back up whenever it's mentioned.

I say we ask one of the dev's on here if it's possible to check the logs so you can finally be at peace with someone legitimately getting 99 before you. Jeez, you seriously seem to be so affected by this it's amazing.
  8. Neff

Neff New Member

[​IMG]

And this is why I wound up quitting my job with a forum. People take stuff way too cereal.

Personally, I don't care who was the first to what... As long as I can have a fun time while playing a game, that is all that matters.

Congrats to this level 99 guy. Congrats to the guy who is all /butthurt that he isn't this guy. Congrats to everyone all around!
  9. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

Is this you?

[​IMG]
  10. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Live right now.
  11. Ichiryuu

Ichiryuu New Member

Why is it whenever someone dings max level in any game first for a game/server there is always someone to complain that it was boosting?

Grats on 99 Fojib its funny when I first picked this game up I noticed how fast I was leveling compared to the other scores and picked you to be the legit player to pass up (odd / ironic / don't really care). Probably could have caught you if work didn't want me to go in and stuff.

We all know the real leader boards are for the week ;) any idiot can hack the all time...though trying to get 2 some odd billion points will be a challenge.

Now only if I could find a real game instead of picking on 0-50's all evening. I KNOW there has to be more then 10-15 70+'s I seen them when I was lvl 10 they exist ....somewhere.
  12. Neff

Neff New Member

Nope, this is me. The guy no one likes:
    [​IMG]
    CWUTIDIDTHAR
  13. Kyou Kizu

Kyou Kizu New Member

"Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo-Limpah!"
  14. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

You people sure are making a big deal over a level that means nothing >.<
  15. Imsoooometal

Imsoooometal New Member

I make 80k a year and never went to college.
  16. DCtheEE

DCtheEE New Member

But, but, you made fun of me. NOW WE'RE NOT FRIENDS AND I AM GOING TO BE BUTTHURT ABOUT THIS ALL DAY.
  17. fl4tlined

fl4tlined New Member

not to be the bad guy but christ how much did you play?

i play about 3-4 hours(maybe more) a day and im only lvl 61
  18. Fojib270

Fojib270 New Member

I dont start class until winter so i got plenty of time :)
  19. Mutated Muskrat

Mutated Muskrat New Member

I will say that although a person can be good at any level, I have noticed this: In a group of my "peers" (levels around 20-30-40...i am 34) I finish in the top 3 (out of both teams) in money most of the time. I played with a 70+ and his friends, all of which were at least 10 levels above mine...and the opponents were all30 or higher (around 50 or so). My team won, but I was way last in kills and cash (I did have a decent amount of assists). The only difference was the levels of my team and the levels of the opposition.

I generally build turrets, kills bots, and try to control lanes with my Assault.

Level may not mean you are great, but you are, on the average, better than most below you (there are always exceptions). At least this has been my experience.