First post here, just a couple of questions.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mobiousblack, September 13, 2013.

1. mobiousblack

mobiousblack New Member

So I love the whole concept behind this game, was one of the first backers for a very large amount and I am very happy about how far this has progressed since I tried the first public alpha release.

Now with news of it hitting beta later this month, I don't understand how that's possible considering some of the main concepts about the game have yet to be implemented (as far as I know). Battles that span multiple planets, using planets as weapons, orbital game play, etc. When it comes to beta isn't it usually a bug fix phase and not a "continue to add more stuff to the game" phase?
  2. nanolathe

nanolathe Post Master General

Beta will not drop until Multi-planet play and Asteroid impacts are in.
    This has been confirmed by multiple Developers.
  3. mobiousblack

mobiousblack New Member

Thats good to know, don't know why all these news sources are claiming otherwise. Thanks for the update!
  4. nanolathe

nanolathe Post Master General

5. hahapants

hahapants Active Member

Seeing as though we are about half way through September and haven't seen a new alpha build in sometime now, I'm very excited to see what is dropped in the next patch. In planning to have the beta out in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to assume the next build will include a lot of new game features. All the game mechanics are probably in the process of being implemented for alpha testing. The live feed today will also give us a sense of where the game is.

Here's to hoping there's a new build to explore today! :D
  6. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

I was waiting for someone to come out and say it.
    I really really really want them to stick by that statement.

Don't worry Uber, your most devoted fans know the virtues of patience.