Firebases in private matches

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by Undercover_Thudercat, January 9, 2012.

1. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Shotgunning the enemy gunner can work if you have a couple speed pickups under your belt and you can get close enough where he can't see you. All you have to do at that point is avoid getting pancaked or slammed, and you're all set usually. If your gunner just died you generally don't have a bunch to lose anyway, so you might as well go for it if you think you'll get the kill.
    That's just my belief though, I haven't played much support in privates lately.
  2. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

From my experience with Gold ROF, if you start off behind him and he doesn't have a support, you have enough time for 3 shots. If he has a support, it'll take about 3 + a melee to 4 shots, depending on his armor.

If he tries to slam instead of just clawing up and shooting, it's actually easier to kill him, as long as you dodge the slam.
  3. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

If my Gunner dies and the other team's gunners is very close i will try and get some shots into him so my team could kill him or i go for the support.
  4. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

If a support shotgun kills me without juice, it's usually because he jumps to the left and right diagonally, rather than just running straight at me.
  5. cracker

cracker New Member

6. choiio

choiio New Member

LOL!