Feb 11 Update

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by PizzaBoy, February 12, 2011.

1. scathis

scathis Arbiter of Awesome Uber Alumni

Wow. I got apologized to!

I could cry. I think this is the first time in my career.
    :D
  2. Galaxy010

Galaxy010 New Member

My two cents on the LazerBlazer is to make them instantly create, with only like half a second between upgrades or something. Also, when destroyed the turret nub should be recharged faster than other turrets. I think that would make them perfect in their "last ditch effort" job.
  3. Mail

Mail New Member

I actually managed to use a laser blazer in game today for its intended purpose, on spunky cola. Somehow through some confusion and ragequitters we went from two supports two tanks and a good gunner to three tanks, a bad assassin, and a good gunner, most of our turrets went down, and the bots were pushing into our base with the rest of their team. I built up a level three laser blazer and focused on pushing them out of our area, and we managed to put up a decent fight until overtime, building a shave-ice in its place after it got destroyed by a tank from long distance. If we'd kept one support who could hack the turrets and keep everyone alive, I think it would have been even closer.
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

So far, I like making it do the damage it used to, but making its armor 1/2. Sounded like a good idea, people will still make rokkit turrets for armor, but lazorblazors thrown in for rapidfire and cheap defence.

Better yet, make lazorblazors cost 2x more at each level (still cheap), and just make them like they were when first released. A $350 turret was a good price for original xbox release lazorblazors. Paying 150 for a hacked lvl2 would still be as strong as a current lvl3. That sounds amazing.