Failed Draft Tourney #3

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by WildmanX2k, December 7, 2011.

1. murkyx727

murkyx727 New Member

Re: Draft Tourney #3 Reloaded

Instead of having like 1-2 subs per team how bout just like 5-6 subs for every team that are dedicated to just playing...
  2. joker

joker Active Member

i just found this

Team Chronicle:
    Chronicle (assault)
    Yan Templer (gunner)
    Kckzi (sniper)
    Govnerplatypus (assassin)
    Lowgun eats HAM (tank)
    Jon#'s (support)
    EnglandMassacre (black mage)
    MurkyCalibur (murker)
    Donny D (80)

this was before i played with murky. put him as our tank and this would have been a done deal lol
  3. teapot

teapot Post Master General

Zatchmo and Miracle are playing? That changes everything...
  4. joker

joker Active Member

should schedule the draft for this friday/saturday at the latest, gives a couple more days for people to sign up and to keep interest at peak levels. maybe gunked can host it on his stream? last time was alot of fun
  5. murkyx727

murkyx727 New Member

Put me as an assault too...
    Tank really ok...
    Watever...
  6. Typical Knave

Typical Knave New Member

I really think for this to work you need to find a 4th captain on the same skill level as the other three(sorry Mclovin.) It's going to be hard to know anything about people you're drafting if you never play private matches and don't know who can fill what class role. Team Legend did okay last time but our captain didnt even show for the one match we had against wildman's team. Given Wildman, Jon and Teapot all have extensive private match experience and know the community, it would only make sense to me to do this.

If I have to rate my classes in order from best to worst :

Assassin/Gunner=Support/Assault/Tank/Sniper

but that's my feelings on it. Maybe you all think otherwise(I didn't think my tank did super well but I've only got to play it in privates twice.)
    Last edited: December 13, 2011
  7. Goldielocks

Goldielocks Member

I could be a sub if needed.
  8. teapot

We already have 29 players. I say we draft once we get 32 players. Looks like this group could be more dedicated then the last, but there are people I don't know as well. We could do it this weekend, but I want to do it asap. I'm down to do it on stream too.

Who are 3 additional players that are dedicated/worth signing up? Also skill wise..

I agree with knave, the 3 of us have proven to be dedicated to PM's and captaining teams
  9. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

As the draft tourney commisioner I nominate Make Me Quit (The bearer of the #1 Gunner Championship Belt and #1 Assassin Championship Belt) to replace Mclovin and thus being the 4th Captain. All in favour post aye... All in favour post nay.

EDIT - Goldielocks, you want in? I asked you in party chat before but I don't think you heard me :oops: .
  10. joker

joker Active Member

shammas: "i'll do it, i just wont be on to practice or anything really" so you could put him as one of the last 3 with a buyers beware sticker or something. if u can get him to show to your match he's certainly worth it, but if not its a waste of a draft pick.
  11. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Chaos : "I'll do it, I just won't be on that much, so just put me down as a sub"

So shall we let them fill the last spots?
  12. teapot

I don't care who captains as long as they actually post or have some dedication.

That's tough.. use a pick on shammas which is most likely a first round pick and hold down the lanes.. or have him no show.

I'm going either say no, or that none of them can get picked to the end. I don't like the lack of dedication, especially for higher caliber players which can really take away from your draft picks. 2 times now we failed because a lack of dedication, and these players already sound like they'll play if they convienently happen to be on at the time.
  13. gemicide

gemicide New Member

i say yay! but if you need a 2nd choice ill put my hat into the ring as the old age pensioner of this group:)
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I think we should do 5 teams of 7, and Shammas / Chaos can be subs for any team that only has 5 players on (including their subs). 4 Teams of 8 could work as well though, just not as many games. Don't know which one to do :?
  15. talent

talent New Member

Im willing to join if theres any spots left. Im thejoshf92 and i play assault
  16. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

32 was max. That way we can do 4 teams of 8. Sorry. You can be a sub for all the teams if you want (like Chaos and Shammas).
  17. talent

talent New Member

Lol nah thats kewl ill just wait for someone to drop or something.
  18. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Teapot, Jon and MLG, are you guys able to get online Friday, around 4-7 EST? That way we can do it before we lose interest.

EDIT :

Just thought of 1 snag; hosts. I don't know that many people who have a good host, so can you please host if you have a good host, or if you think you have a good host? That way Captains can make sure that someone with a good host will be hosting a match.
  19. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

idk if i was in this but if i'm not i'll sub for erryone, just won't be back on til the 23 at the earliest :|
  20. gemicide

gemicide New Member

will host if needed