1. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

So I go to fill in some gaps in our defenses and decide to rebuild a moneyball rock-it. OOPS YELLOWSKILL HI LAZERBLAZER! Please make me look stupid! >.<
    Last edited: January 21, 2011
  2. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

I once joined a game on Steel Peel with 3.3 Longshots next to the Moneyball.

I constantly derpcharge over the edge of the map, or find myself too low on money to activate Ejectors and jump-pads.
  3. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

That's happened to me, too, haha. I'll go up to an Ejector, giggling mischievously all the while, and then when I get there I press Down...and nothing.

Sometimes I'll stand there for a bit jamming Down and wondering why nothing's happening, and then I'll realize I've no money.

Good thing I usually cloak when I'm on those things or else I'd be bullet fodder, haha~
  4. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I love when Assasins I've hurt then they smoke bomb up that bridge to use the ejector. I just jump and set on my jets, making them standing there waiting for me to land but instead they get an headcrab to the face.(Love you Rev and Syd.< P)
    I rage whenever I get grappled by an Assasin.(And as an Assault, it's an fail.)
  5. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

So I was playing on Ammo Mule, and I get into a sticky situation; I don't remember what got me into the red but I decided to make good my escape and use the annihilator for good measure: the only catch was that it had about four, five seconds left? So I cloak, but before I can fully cloak, I die. To a GAPSHOT. And as my camera switches to it I see it strutting out of the enemy base like "Sup bitch?" You'd think I'd hear it before that happened!
  6. SHOW YOUR HEART

SHOW YOUR HEART New Member

Every tag except the airstrike one, correct? HIYO.
  7. salomdi

salomdi Active Member

i once join a game where the entire enemy team bar one man was assassins. i go 38-?-11. how you ask? well, the host was american so one jackbot rang me out 3 times, the one guy who wasnt an assassin was a support and i kept on finding that i would mysteriously have been ground zero'ed, charged off the map whilst running from a support shotgun, and i got herpaderped by every assassin on the enemy team simultaniously. DEEEEEEEEEEERP >.>
  8. Shhmowzoww

Shhmowzoww New Member

Now when I see a gapshot I think of this every time!! :lol:

Now for my fail 'n' rage... I was playing support and started out the match like a always do, hack a turret and over heal them. Then I set up my fire base but get back stabbed by an assassin. Sure, I can let that slide, it's the game, whatever. But this same assassin after that, every time I see her, she either has juice or IS juiced and everytime I would think "ok I just died, she just wrecked the base, it should be safe to go out" but nope! I would walk out to see the damage and she would be there waiting for all of us juiced again! This seriously happened the entire match. I ragequit :oops:
  9. lilslayertorres

lilslayertorres Member

Grenade III
    I was a gunner on a 24 kill streak Then mickey cantor annouces BULLSEYE so wanting juice,money, and Praying for bacon to help with my kills i jump down in the middle and began shooting and smacking bullseye with my gun. all was well UNTIL I WENT TO LEAVE! I rane eagirly towards the jump pad so i could get my last kill to get my uber streak(I also had earned juice from bullseye.) Just as I was about to jump on the jump pad SOME RANDOM DUDE uses the ejector and ruins everything. I flew off the map. I wanted to break my controller in half. And to make matters worse HE TAUNTED!!!
    P.s Another fail of mine was i was also on Grenade III When i was in the middle i went to use the jump pad and accidentily pressed the X button as he gunner and slammed right into the deep dark abbyss :cry:
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I played sniper today, picked up bacon at 12-0, climbed up to 22-0 very quickly...

and got lolderped by a level 0 sniper while avoiding the yellowskill glitch. Darn.

Final score, 29-1.

Also, I was very close to getting my first Uber with the gunner when an assault decided to tryhard the moneyball. Final score, 22-0.
  11. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

The game rolls into overtime. Half the enemy team is on the offensive, the rest of mine is nowhere to be seen as I perch up above the moneyball, Juice at the ready, shurikens at hand. But as soon as I start firing, a ******* random-*** Jackbot shot flies out of nowhere and knocks me from my nest of destruction; causing me to fall down into the nest of rock-its! Never mind going back and buying juice for another run, I get gunned down by respawning enemy teammates and then we lose the game! F!CK! Where the f!ck are the shotgunning supports when I NEED them!?
  12. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

I still haven't gotten a melee kill yet.
  13. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Try using juice for those sweet melee kills.
  14. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Easiest to be done with assassin - after a grapple when the victim is left with a slight
    amount of life :lol:
  15. TGO023

TGO023 New Member

Epic fail last night...

I'm Tank on Ammo Mule and see a support drop a firebase in the middle near their entrance of the dome...and I'll have none of that nonsense!

I line up the jet gun and blast the holy hell out of it...and it was taking no damage. After cursing the game for lag and host issues over chat, I realize it is a teammate's firebase that I am firing away at.

Been playing the game off and on since launch (mostly on recently) and have never had a derp moment quite like that one.

Only thing that could have made it worse is if I got sniped while standing there doing it.
  16. truckus

truckus New Member

Glad I'm not the only one that mixes the team colors up from time to time :lol:

Thank God this game doesn't register friendly fire
  17. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

s????
  18. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

I was respawning and lunged down to our base to save a turret that was being raped by a Juiced tank. I spent the money, and just as its upgrade shell starts to rise, the host quits. I'm left at 100 dollars; the game completely negates that the turret was being upgraded, so I'm left dirt poor with a turret that's a shot away from dieing! I mean come on, why is it every time something good happens host migrations ruin it!?
  19. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I got headcrabbed three times in a row. Damn you, Jon.

But on a lighter note, played with SlinkyGuy yesterday and the host left. During that I killed everyone who was there and I froze into a rocket turret.
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Zoom got tore the f*** up by a level 26 stock Assault! lol!