Facebook cover photo - spread the word about PA!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by agreschn, August 22, 2012.

1. agreschn

agreschn New Member

I want Planetary Annihilation.

I want it bad.

Since the Kickstarter went up last week, I've been checking the page on a daily, if not hourly, basis. I'm hitting the forums when I should be working. I've read over the AMA on Reddit a couple of times now, searching for something I may have missed previously (there's nothing there unfortunately... :()

I've been spamming links on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, and I don't care how many contacts it pisses off, I'm not going to stop.

I've started playing Total Annihilation again (get it from gog.com for $6, then head to tauniverse.com and download the v4.0 beta patch [technically, it's like 3.901 or something] and then start blowing the crap out of the Arm).

I start the KS video, hear John Lowrie, and get a stupid little grin on my face that makes my wife shake her head and call me a 'dork'.

I. NEED. THIS. GAME.

And so do you!

To that end, I've created a Facebook cover photo for everybody who uses the service to get the word out. It's a basic design sticking to the Kickstarter colors and an (hopefully!) imposing Commander outline. Just... ignore some of the wonky angles here and there if you don't mind... ;)

There's a cutout for your Facebook profile picture as well along with links to planetaryannihilation.com and a bitly'd Kickstarter link.

I've got a couple more ideas in mind as well as wanting to do some for Google+. Just need to find the time!

Let me know what you think.

Edit: Was stupidly calling it 'cover page' instead of 'cover photo'. *facepalm*

Attached Files: