F***ing Cheaters!!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by Dead Meat, January 30, 2011.

1. hugochavez

hugochavez New Member

every third shot is centered, first shot being left middle, second being top right.

whats your steam? id love to play you lol
  2. st0nedpenguin

st0nedpenguin New Member

Doesn't the sniper rifle do less damage unscoped anyway?
  3. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Care to post a video of you consistently getting a headshot, and instantly turning around and pulling a no-scope headshot, with one bullet off course, on moving players behind you from side of GrenadeIII to the other, all in one second or less?
  4. elevul

elevul New Member

Two things:
    1. I had my hands a little full shooting other people, so it's normal that you had the time to shoot me.
    2. I couldn't "instantly kill anyone on screen". This is not Kotic's aimbot. This is an AA aimbot, done only to give the users some fun. It's not by any means perfect or totally efficient. Sometimes I had to shoot an entire ******* clip (silver endorsement) before I could headshot the player I was aiming at...
  5. Caliostro

Caliostro New Member

Enjoy your ban.

[​IMG]
  6. elevul

elevul New Member

The one I already got? :roll:
  7. Shurryy

Shurryy New Member

[​IMG]
  8. daemonarch

daemonarch New Member

add one more aimbot cheater

Code:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/antarusecu316
    got sniped all the time no matter what i did.he never missed a shot.
    althought they will get the vac ban in 7 days :)
  9. WylieTimes

WylieTimes New Member

If you tap Right Click, even as the camera is zooming in, you have perfect accuracy. Meaning, that if you can keep track of an imaginary dot in the middle of your screen, you can do what appears to be no-scoped headshots - as you scope in, shoot, and scope out before the scoping zoom even gets to maximum.

Not sticking up for the hacker, but just letting you know.
  10. Runie

Runie New Member

Most aimbots go around VAC just google VAC FREE AIMBOT. Or something along those lines. Aimbots don't hook games so they aren't detected by VAC. The worst you can do for aimbotters is ban them from your servers.
  11. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

Simply click on their stats for MNC. Finishing all those achievements requiring 1000s, 2500s kills, destroys on the same day? You would think Uberent would be smart enough to program a checker or safeguards. I mean it's a dead giveaway having something that takes days, weeks, months to complete to take a day. Get off your asses and stop the hackers already!

They can simply query the stats of players. They can see their k/d ratios. Having 50/3 in a game over and over is a pretty dead giveaway. Uberent can stop all hacking and cheating right now if they really wanted to. But they would lose half of their players.

Sad world we live in.
    Last edited: February 13, 2011
  12. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

VAC won't take care of anything. Artificialaiming.net has been going for years. They have every game pegged you can't escape their hacking clutches. They own all games that don't use punkbuster. Check their site and see their lovely videos on 2d, 3d radar, aimbots, you name it. Valve/Steam can't stop them, so don't expect these guys to give much of a fight either.
  13. twistshock

twistshock New Member

I have a friend who from time to time gets 50/5 k/d or so as a tank in regular games, kill death ratio can not be used for finding cheaters, so it's not a dead giveaway.
  14. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

a game designed for little kids will attract little kids. you will get little kid behavior. that's what you get for making a button masher class, it brings all the buttons mashers. if you can't out skill them, out cheat them. kids learn that early.
  15. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

just by this douchebags avatar i'd bet money he's backing something up for a reason he thinks we can't figure out. assume? i assume quite well and i bet i'm right on with you.
  16. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

and why isn't this person banned from the forums? oh..... that's right you don't ban hackers you ban people with opinions opposing yours.
  17. finalbossXi

finalbossXi New Member

key words "time to time".... listen newbie... no one can go an average of 50/5 every game... if you think they can you might just be hacker yourself.
  18. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Grimbar can.

Statement can do that as any class he likes. It's not that he's a hacker, he's just knows when the hell to retreat and heal.
  19. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

The best thing about aimbots in this game is that all the various Bots come up as targets to switch to as well. Which means someone might have to switch between 4+ targets to actually aim at you.
  20. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

We should probably let this thread die, there is already a thread for reporting cheaters in game and having threads such as this massively puts off new players, i can tell you now that this game DOES NOT have a 'problem' with hackers, I am an I3D community mod over at Battlefield Heroes and once we get our community servers up and running here I am hoping to become an MNC mod as well, but let me tell you now...

I have admined many games in my time, many many servers, from battlefield 2 to the new medal of honor, i have seen countless hackers, i have collected evidence, put together cases and banned more hackers than you could shake a stick at, i KNOW what a hacker looks like and after playing 120 hours of mnc i am yet to see a single hacker.

That is not to say they do not exist, i know they get everywhere and i am sure this game has its fair share but in comparison to BFH it really has nothing to worry about, back there you would be lucky to find a game without 2-3 hackers, it got so bad that EA actually just gave up and stopped banning them, that is how it is now, the hackers won on that game, they actually made the games company give up and stop giving a damn.

Now ofcourse BFH is a free game, when you banned a hacker he just made a new account and started again, and that is why you mustnt blow things out of proportion on this game, this time around the hackers are losing money, it may not be much but its enough, how many times are you willing to pay 10 only to get a ban from the majority of the servers within days?

We have a global ban list, use it, make sure its up to date, but most importantly make sure its RIGHT, to use the words of a wiseman, a single wrongful ban CANNOT be tolerated, collect evidence, you can get a free version of fraps that will film for 30 seconds per push of a button, use the sins stealth to get them to headshot you from across the map while invisible or get in close enough to see their snap aiming (This is where the player changes from one target to the next instantly, the bigger the angle they turn instantly the more convincing and solid the evidence), you can NEVER EVER base a ban on stats alone, sure if you do ban everybody with such a good score you will probably catch hackers, but that 1 time you ban an innocent guy? thats the system bust and out the window you HAVE to collect solid proof.

Most importantly however, do not blow the hacker 'problem' out of proportion because it is truely nothing compared to so many other games that are literally overrun.

EDIT: As an I3D mod its my job to monitor hacking forums and websites and i can tell you now that this game is yet to register on the really 'good'/'skilled' hackers radars yet, what we are looking at is probably from the smaller groups, if not from pure individuals.

Editx2: After a fair while browsing ive come across 1 paid for hack for mnc, i am yet to find any sign of a freebie.