Exploit Reports - Title Update edition!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, October 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

i can't for the Onza to drop, everyone shouting modded controller..

Juice is the only real problem and 1 clip of assault taking out a juiced player? i would like to see that, gold clip size can't be used in the testing
  2. dredd

dredd Member

No i know he uses one i joined a part with a friend of mine iRaiden799 and him and Boltaction where gripeing at each other and BoltAction here tells Raiden where he can go to get a good modded controler i even heard him list the website to go to and he admited it......
  3. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

how does a modded controller effect this game anyway?
  4. dredd

dredd Member

Well one of the only things that i can think of would be grapples i saw one of my friends Lord Dake Kai grapple Boltaction here he was a Assault with a level 3 grapple as soon as his dood knocked the frick outa Boltaction here with that skill (Bolt was useing an assassin) ol Boltaction here instagrappled Lord Dake Kai.....thats when i proceded to shoot Boltaction in the back with a shotgun and laugh as his cheating @#$ still died
  5. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

assaults/tanks/assassins get grappled out of charges all the time. it isnt cheating, its just skill.
  6. Vinticus

Vinticus New Member

I got accused of "modding" once by that guy, and I wasn't even doing anything out of the ordinary like that...
  7. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Since you asked so nicely...

I saw a Gunner on the top of the floating thing that's in all arenas on AmmoMule. He was raining mortars on our moneyball and there was absolutely crap all we could do about it.

No idea how he got up there.
  8. tlbww

tlbww New Member

9. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

Support's airstrike able to kill players in spawn area.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.