Exploit Reports - Spunky Cola Special Edition!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by forrestthewoods, December 1, 2010.

1. F5in

F5in New Member

Standing above the jump pad shooting his Jetgun down and around the wall. It isn't really an exploit, it's more like a cheap move. You can do it on pretty much any turret that is in that spot on any map by using the glass to the left as cover.
  2. killien

killien Active Member

This. There's a handful of turrets on the various maps that can be shot at while you're nice and safe. There's even one turret that a Support can hack without getting shot at
  3. truckus

truckus New Member

He was on that little ledge around the back of the base shooting his jetgun through the wall there, just barely touching the rocket turret. He wasn't all the way around the bend, but kind of next to the jump pad on the inside of your base that takes you right to the bridge. Hence the easy headcrabs.

I dont think I've ever noticed the one you're talking about. I'll be watching out for it, though.
  4. F5in

F5in New Member

Ah yes, I know about that spot. I wasn't aware that the Jetgun could reach all the way to the turret, though.
  5. truckus

truckus New Member

Yeah I watched an enemy tank do it about 30 seconds into the start of a game. It started with just me and InvinsoSteve or something like that against like 4 players with 2 of them all stars. Those 2 had the club tag glitch and it just said "WIN" as their name. The GT of the tank doing that was called something Smoot I think. some x's around the name and whatever.

SirWilliamThell and friends joined our team and saved the day. I tend to get carried :lol:
  6. Reanimated Ace

Reanimated Ace New Member

As everyone has said, you can do it on almost any map to some turret somewhere. As for the location you are specifically mentioning, above the turret closest to the jump pad, I have done that a couple times a while back with a couple different classes. My favorite was as a support, you could move around, and if you got good at it, could get your hurt beam on the turret, and stay pretty safe.

Also to note, on the same turret, if the enemy has not bought their jump pad, it is ridiculously easy for an assassin to shuriken that turret, and the second turret, without hiding outside the walls of the map. If I try, I can typically knock out both turrets as an assassin by the time anyone on the enemy base has died and has respawned to realize that, "Holy $%^* our turrets are gone...?".

Haven't been playing on spunky recently, for some reason.

Two days ago, I actually got stuck in a lobby that (yes it was public crossfire) kept repeating Ammo Mule over and over. I think I played at least 6 matches on Ammo Mule before I had to leave because of the repetitiveness. Not sure if anyone has experienced that before, or if maybe somebody was doing something to cause this repetition of map. Either way, love me some Ammo Mule, just not 6 PUBs in a row on it. For the first time in my life, I was hoping for Steel Peel.
  7. truckus

truckus New Member

this tank was deffinitely doing it from what is technically the outside of the map. It's the little bitch ledge that Smoot did it from, not the jump pad location inside the base.
  8. ReqAsh

ReqAsh New Member

I hate when people camp there. Especially because my controller is broken, so it is difficult for me to go on there and get them. I try to get on it...and my controller says "You will take another step"..fall off the map... In any case I really think that needs to be fixed.
  9. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

Earlier today on Ammo Mule I juiced, destroyed the enemy Jackbot & about 15 seconds
    later another Jackbot spawned!! What the hell is that all about? It wasn't even overtime.
    I don't know if this has already been mentioned but I couldn't be arsed reading through
    11 other pages.
  10. o Johnno o

o Johnno o New Member

I have seen this in a crossfire match also
  11. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

I have seen 3 gold RoF in crossfire but Eka assured me that they've made it so only the first one is recognised - so the hackers are wasting 2 endorsement slots.
  12. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

On Spunky Cola i'm able to shoot inside the enemies base as the assault with the assault rifle......
  13. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

the three bronze is just a glitch, they dont actually have 3 RoF endorsements.
  14. Light My Pyre

Light My Pyre New Member

It only happens when you burn yourself by walking on a "no-no" spot or getting killed by a Tank's charging dead body.